Break

You proudly placed the duffle bag on Dr. Abbott's desk and smiled at him.

"I'm assuming everything was a success," he said, opening up the bag and examining its contents.

You looked over his shoulder, watching him take out the tubes full of luminescent material. "What is this stuff anyway?"

He held one of them up so that you could take a good look. "What you're looking at is pure vibranium. Straight from Wakanda."

"I thought you already had Vibranium."

"I used up all I had to build that trap for those damn Avengers," he grumbled. "It didn't even end up working."

"What are you going to use this for?"

"Don't worry about it." He closed the duffel bag and pushed it under his desk. "I want you to focus on getting the other ingredients I told you about."

"When do I leave?"

"Tonight." The doctor noticed your change in demeanor. "Is there a problem with that?"

"I was hoping I could take a break," you said softly.

"A break?" Abbott asked, surprised. "You hate not having something to do. Why do you want a break?"

"Don't I always get a break after a mission?" You have vague memories of being able to rest after all your missions. You even remember going to the movies once.

"Yes.... I suppose you do," Abbott said. He knew that never happened in your time in Hydra. When you weren't on a mission, your handlers would make you train until you dropped. You must be thinking about your time with the Avengers, something that made the doctor nervous.

"Go, relax," he told you, watching your face light up. "I'll reschedule your mission."

Normally the doctor wasn't very lenient when it came to your schedule, but he didn't want to risk having you remembering anything he didn't want you to.

You didn't think much of it and happily went off to find something to do. But when you left his lab, Dr. Abbott frowned and made a call on his cellphone. "I want you to tune up the MS machine. We might have to use it again."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
A/N: more memes

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_A/N: more memes