Chapter tres

Venti's POV:
TW: MENTION OF DEATH AND BULLYING?

I walked home as it rained. It didn't bother me though I liked the feeling of rain rolling down my face. I lied to him. They weren't just doing those things. They did more horrible things. Sometimes they would talk about my brother. Saying things like "I'd be happy I died so I wouldn't be with you anymore!" And they laugh. They would tell me slurs and pull my hair. I just didn't tell Zhongli since I didn't want him worrying..

I took my phone out and started play music. "I Hear a Symphony" I loved that song. My brother used to sing it to me. I cried listening to it while remembering his beautiful voice.

-flashback-
"Can you play me that song!" I asked him. He laughed. "Yes Venti I will." I sat down. He began to sing. His voice. That's all I wanted to hear. He hit every note perfectly. He would sing it to me when mom and dad would fight. It made me feel safe. "You look my broken melody~ and now I hear a symphony!" He sang out. I could relate to that sentence. When he was around.

-end of flashback-

Now it's just in my memories. Once a beautiful melody. Now a broken one. Once again. The thing is. I only remembered his voice. Just never...never his face. Why is that.

Xiao's POV: "I already have a room picked for you." Zhongli said opening the door. His house was very modern. It was pretty big too. He told me to follow him so he could show me my room. He already decorated it. It was nice. "I'll make dinner okay?" He calmly said. "Okay...thank you again Zhongli.." I said looking down. He ruffled my hair with his hand like a father would. I wanted to cry by that gesture. It's been so long since someone has done that to me. He noticed and hugged me. I cried.

About 4 months ago my dad died. I new knew my mom so I only lived with my dad half of my life. He had a heart disease. The doctors couldn't figure out what it was. It was new so they named it Weaken Heart illness. I didn't even get to say goodbye. I hated myself for it. When he started to stop breathing I ran out and saw nurses and doctors running around his room. I was to afraid so I stayed outside. I wasn't even by his side.

I started doing my homework. When I was half way done I heard my phone beep. It was a text message. From the small boy I met. "Venti.." I whispered to myself. I opened the message.

Annoying braid boy
Hi Xiao! You didn't even bother to message me! >:(

Emo 🖤💔
WHY TF IS MY NAME EMO

Annoying braid boy
WELL WHY IS MY NAME ANNOYING BRAID BOY?! HUH

Emo🖤💔
Uh idk maybe because U are

Annoying braid boy
Whatever anyways I wanted to know if you wanted to hang out on Saturday! I don't have anything better to do and I don't wanna be home right now :p

Emo🖤💔
No. Now leave me alone I'm doing my homework

Annoying braid boy
WHY PLS PLSPLS XIAO XIAO IM BEGGING😭

Emo 🖤💔
NO AND DONT CALL ME THAT DUMBASS

Annoying braid boy
You know what because you called me that imma put that as your name ugly 😒‼️

*Annoying brad boy changed your name
to "Xiao Xiao ~" *

Xiao Xiao ~
WTF NO STOP TURN IT BACK YOU TURTLE WITH BRAIDS

Annoying braid boy
YOU DID NOT JUST CALL ME THAT.

Xiao Xiao~
YES I DID.

Annoying braid boy
You know what don't talk to me I don't even wanna hang out with you anymore meanie >:((
Oh and also you look like what my aunt shits out with that extra green shit after she went to go buy toco bell on a Friday night.

           *annoying braid boy went offline*

I couldn't help but laugh at the dumb insult. I went over their texts and kept laughing over again with the insult Venti gave me. 'Saturday huh...I guess I can go' I messaged him back telling him I would go. I could tell he didn't want to look at the message but quickly answered.

Annoying braid boy
REALLY?! YAY OKAY MEET ME AT THE MALL. WIAT DO U EVEN KNOW WHERE KT IS? NVM U PROBABLY DO ANYWAYS MEET ME THEIR AT 1 PM OKAY BYE XIAO!

I stared at my phone until I heard Zhongli call my name from down stairs. I put my phone down while trying to hide my smile.

WOWOWOWOW IM ACTUALLY GETTING READS YAY ANYWAYS I FELT BAD FOR GIVING U A BIT OF ANGST SO I DECIDED TO GIVE YOU A PROBABLY FUNNY TEXT CONVO. ALSO I THOUGHT THAT MAYBE VENTI WAS INE OF THISE PEOPLE WHO TEXT TO FAST AND THEIR MESSAGES MAKE NO SENSE.

HOPE YOU LIKED IT ^^

BYEE