Draco x Harry

[Draco pov]

Draco woke up to the sun shining brightly through the baby blue curtains he groaned. He slightly smiled as he felt a familiar weight on his left side. And as much as he would've liked to stay in that position forever they both had things to do today.

"Harry. Harry wake up." Harry mumbled something unintelligible and pulled draco closer.

Draco tried again.

"Harry wake u- AHH!"

Harry had ended up flipping draco over in his arms. He buried his head into the creek of dracos neck.

Draco grumbled but went back to sleep in his boyfreinds arms.

~~2 hours later~~

Harry woke up to see platinum blonde hair in his eyes and smiled. But that smile quickly evaporated when he saw what time it was. As slowly as possible he got out of bed without waking draco up.

He dashed downstairs and made some food. It was simple but his and dracos favorite. Pancakes with blueberries and blackberries with cherry sauce. (A.N. damn that got me hungry irl.) As he heard the foot steps padding down the stairs he turned and saw draco sitting on the counter. He smiled softly and put his hair, then turned back to cooking. As he finished cooking he hearded draco to the kitchen.

After eating draco was washing dishes. Immediately after breakfast, Harry had excused himself and dashed upstairs. Draco had gotten lost in thought, so much so that he didn't hear harry come in. But him clearing his throat got his attention.

He turned around and almost cried. There, on one knee, was the man he so dearly loved.

"Draco Lucius Malfoy. I have known you since I was 11 years old and, even though you were a prick back then, I have loved you since my 3rd year of Hogwarts. You have made the past 3 years of my life worth living. After abusive, Neglectful family, I honestly thought I would never find someone to love, and someone who would truly love me back. I'm not just saying this because your cute, Because you really are, but I'm asking because your so kind, and funny, and loving, and caring, and all out adorable. I would be honored to have your hand in marrige."

By the end draco was in tears.

"YES! YES! OH MY GOD YES!"

Harry had tears in his eyes and slipped the ring on dracos finger. They shared a soft and sweet kiss.

~~6 Months later~~

The big day had finally arrived. Molly and narcissa had spent 3 weeks fussing over every little thing. From dracos bouquet (which harry is glad for, the florist had tried to give them black Rose's despite them clarifying that it was a damned wedding) to the location.

What the end result had been was draco was carrying green and red flowers, and was in a suit of such dark emerald that he looked to blend in with the tapestries. Harry had ended up with a flower crown that gave off lights and rainbow puffs of powder , credit to the twin boys of fred, george, and viktor, and a brilliant bright red. One of the many sitting rooms in Malfoy manor had been decorated in colors of various shades.

The guest list was the Malfoys, (Duh) The weaslys, Viktor Krum, Luna Lovegood, Pansy parkinson, Oliver wood, Marcus flint, and Neville longbottom.

All in all people who were considered family.

The ceremony went beautifully. They cut the cake and left to go pack for their honeymoon. The second they got there draco kissed harry on the lips. Still in the suits they were wed in.

"Thank you for this Harry Malfoy, this has been the best day of my life. I love you"

"I love you too draco Malfoy"

The end

Word count. 632