Chapter 5

Question of the day :- What your age and where do you live ? I am 23 and I am from India.

In Jeon Household

After Jungkook came to know about Taehyung, he promised that he will somehow try to search him. And he asked his mother about that girl who tried touching his daughter. He doesn't like one bit who made his angel cry. He has always been protective over his family and one harm towards them, he won't tolerate it. The otherwise calm Jungkook then becomes a ruthless man. So, he wanted that girl to meet but Mrs. Jeon said it was not necessary as she already scolded her lot. Morever, she doesn't ever know about her anything as that time she was worried about Aera. And the chapter closed like that.

The family was now having their breakfast peacefully. Jungkook was feeding Hyemi while little angel was in Mrs. Jeon's lap.

"Hyemi have a little more. Please princess you are becoming so thin."

"No appa I am full"....Hyemi said with a blank face. She lost his appetite after her eomma's death. Compared to Aera, she is more in pain. As Aera didn't even see her mother, she is just searching for a mother's warmth but Hyemi lost her most favorite person and friend. She lost a big part of her heart and she can't no matter what. She doesn't talk much. She is no more the bubbly Hyemi anymore.

Jungkook sadly sighed looking at his princess. Why did their once happy life turn like this ? Why his daughters has to face the cruel fate ?

"Appa can you come to school today ?"

"Why not princess ? But why do I need to go to your school ? Is there any program ?".....Jungkook said even though he had a lot of work today but anything for his princess.

"No t-today there is parents teachers meeting. Earlier e-eomma u-used to go. B-but now"....Hyemi sobbed thinking of her mother breaking Jungkook's heart.

Jungkook immediately took her in his lap and caressed her back while kissing the forehead. How much more his daughters has to suffer ?

"Shh shh c-calm down baby. E-eomma will be s-sad to see you cry. It give me pain too. Don't cry princess."

Hyemi's sobs turned into sniffles and she looked at her father, whose eyes were damp too. She pouted thinking she made him sad again. She hugged his neck and kissed his cheeks saying she won't cry anymore. Jungkook smiled and kissed her forehead again. They broke their hug when they heard a whiny blabber. They looked at the direction to see their angel pouting while making grabby hands towards them. Both Jungkook and Hyemi chuckled at that and Hyemi got down of her father's lap and went near her sister. She took her carefully in her arms and Aera leaned on her shoulder. Both the sisters have made an instant bond as soon as Aera was born, maybe because both lost their precious mother and craved for her warmth. Hyemi took care of her as a responsible big sister even though when she herself is just 9 years old.

She plays with her, showing her their mother's photograph. She feels pain too whenever Aera cries and doesn't eats. She daily complains to her mother while sleeping that she should come back quickly as her little sister misses her the most. She never blamed Aera for their mother's death because even though she is sad but she believes that it was bound to happen. And that their angel also lost her mother and couldn't even feel her warmth for once.

Back to present

Hyemi played with Aera until it was time for her school. She and Jungkook quickly kissed her goodbye and left the house for their school and office respectively. Mrs. Jeon waved at them and was going to carry Aera to her room for a bath when they a loud cheerful voice to which an instant smile came to her face and she turned back to see her brother's son..........Hoseok.