OT7: Cravings part 2

Vampire! OT7

One-shot: When they said they were taking you back it wasn't a request. And they are going to get their way, whether you realize it or not.

Trigger warnings: Blood drinking, mild smut, mind control, Vampire themes, yandere themes, manipulation, imprisonment.

Namjoon's lips press to yours. His hold on your neck is too tight. Jungkook's hold on your shoulders is too restrictive. You try to struggle. To fight and resist as hard as you can. Kicking him, pushing through the agony of slamming your damaged arm into anywhere you can land. You know none of your physical attempts will ever succeed, that it was too late for you the moment Namjoon spoke, but your mind is still screaming out to battle with all of your might.

The moment his lips part from yours you feel his corruption. It starts from your head down, a swarm of serenity. A fog that invades every cell of your body and melts away all traces of your panic. Replacing it with an airy warmth.

You can't create a thought. Each word is being swallowed before it forms into something coherent. Until even the urge to flee is smothered and disappears into nothingness. Parts of your consciousness being dragged into the background until everything you are is replaced by everything you are meant to be.

The disorientation lifts and your mind snaps into focus. Feeling clear and grounded once again. Slightly out of breath. Slightly pained and exhausted.

Catching your head as it rocks back, your eyes flutter open on Namjoon. A smile naturally growing and filling your face while you look up at him absolutely awestruck. You'll never get used to how stunning he is. It's as if every time you see him it's the first time all over again.

His strong touch comes off your neck and combs the loose-hanging mess of your hair back from your face. The feint gliding contact sparks electricity through you and causes butterflies to settle in your stomach.

"Joon," you whisper, finding immense comfort from his presence. Closing your eyes for a moment as you sink into his grip.

"Better?" He asks rhetorically, leaning at an angle to get a greater account of you. A sense of triumph embedded in his expression.

Every movement, no matter how subtle, has you utterly entranced. Every feature captures you so entirely. His scintillating brown eyes, that are taking the measure of you. His adorable dimples, that grow deeper as his smile expands. His thick lips and the ghost impression they left on yours, that is heating you from the inside out. You can't believe such a perfect creation exists.

With everything remarkable about him though, it's his voice that sends you into a daze. The moment you hear his soft, low, raspy timbre you feel how thoroughly you have missed him. Toddling forward with your hands outreached, you cling into his baggy black shirt. Filled with a single desire to be close to him.

"We said we wouldn't do it this way." Jin sighs critically.

"It takes the fun out of it," Hoseok adds, rolling his eyes. Joined by Taehyung who nods in frustrated agreement.

"She really doesn't like this," Jungkook mutters at your back. Not sounding as opinionated as the others, while still unable to hide his brooded tone.

"It's not for long. We're just reminding her of what can be if she doesn't play along." Namjoon says pointedly. "Once we get her safely home, then she can have her free will back."

Frowning, your eyes well with tears, your entire body wincing from a pang of guilt. You can't believe what you've done. You left when they needed you. And you've upset them and caused trouble for Namjoon.