v. Heat over

FIVE heat over

IT WAS A DULL MORNING FOR ALICE WHO HAD BEEN COOPED UP IN THOMAS'SCAR SQUISHED WITH JOHN AND ARTHUR WHILE LITTLE FINN SAT ON HER LAP PLAYING WITH HER WHITE STREAKS OF HAIR.

Finn was the only person that Alice tolerated and she didn't bother to call him by his nickname but his real name that sounded much more proper and educated then his dumb wankers of brothers.

" Finnegan sit properly will you " she said as the boy seemed to be sleeping on her and John only snorted when he heard her say his younger brothers full name. She snapped her head back to John still mad at him at the few days before. " what? " she questioned with sass as Johns happy smile was slapped off his face before he decided to defend himself.

" Finnegan? Honestly this is Birmingham sweetheart not big ole London. " he shot back and scoffed while Alice rose an eyebrow at his comment not expecting him to talk back.

And before they all knew it Alice was hitting John with her purse scolding him as though she was his mother and John tried to escape but waited for her to stop her little beat up and thank god she did.

After a few minutes of quietness Alice spoke up completely forgetting about the fact she beaten up John with her large channel purse. " so Thomas where are we going? " she asked looking around her surroundings and noticed they were no where near the fair and she realized that this was the Lee's campsite.

she used to visit a friend of hers. Flora Qeun who was absoutley stunning, but her behavior was something else around new people.

" cmon boys were here for business, bring your wits " was all Thomas said before exiting the car causing John and Arthur to grumble.

Alice didn't bother to question Thomas as to why they were here and kept quiet as the Shelby brothers headed out the car and made there way down the hill to a kind looking man, Alice inspected the man carefully as she looked at him laughing with Thomas who only stayed stoic, she chose to get out of the car and stretch her legs as she left Finn in the car.

she made her way to the boys as Arthur was yelling at Thomas " I knew it, I bloody knew it. Tommy you idiot look what you've don't " Thomas shutter him up by answering " shut up Arthur I won. ", Arthur was far to loud for Alice's liking. you could hardly understand him with his thick Birmingham accent which sticked to him like blood on skin.

Alice sighed wishing she stayed back at Watery Lane and continue writing her book about a specific dream she had, but then she would have to deal with Polly bickering about men and how she runned the company when the boys were off at war while Ada was a pregnant mess sobbing and practiaclly eating anything she could find, Alice even had to take a jar of sweets up to her and Thomas's room under the bed just so her sister in law couldn't reached, but she didn't even bother trying after she had flipped the room for the sweets.

Alice headed back in the car when she noticed the brothers began to fight with some Lee cousins, who insulted his mother. Alice wouldn't have done the same thing as Thomas for her mother. Her mother was a mere bitch who was filled with insecurities and a cult-full attitude.

When Arthur Thomas and John came back a bit bloodied up Alice scrunched her face up and sat in the front seat dropping Finn down to sit beside his brothers as she sat beside Thomas in the front seat.

She looked at him with a raised eyebrow as he only sighed annoyed at her glare, as the car started and moved " what " he questioned. Her raised eyebrow dropped as she fiddled with her sapphire rings, " oh nothing I just thought we were going to the fair today, " she started making John and Arthur know where the couple's conversation was leading to.