+ 64 +

No...

No please...

Jimin...don't...please don't leave me....

Please!

Please don't leave me!

Don't leave me with my mama!

Snapping your eyes open to the tender orange glow of the nightlight shining against the ceiling you let out a silent ragged breath, your reality slowly coming back to you as you gain full consciousness.

Oh..it was just a dream...

Oh man...that was-

Suddenly freezing both your body and thoughts as you feel a tender pressure against your belly your heart warms when you can barely hear a soft whisper drifting to your ears, your eyes fluttering shut before a small tear rolls down your cheek.

"You know, I'm surprised you don't like pancakes. I don't know why you make your mom sick whenever she eats them, I love pancakes, so you couldn't have gotten that from me."

He's...

Your lips push up into a tender smile when you feel Jimin softly laying on your belly rubbing your sides, his voice barely audible if it wasn't for the silence that hangs in the air around the two of you.

"We'll just blame her for it huh, when you're here I'll uh...I'll make you some good pancakes that you'll like. I even saw a video on how to put fruit in them, how about that."

He's talking to the baby...

Keeping your eyes closed and the tender smile on your tired lips you slowly lift your hand from behind Jimin and place it on his head that rests on your belly, his entire body freezing the second your fingers make contact with his hair.

It's okay Jimin...I'm not going to say a single word...

I'll let you know that I'm here...and that I know what you're doing...but I won't say a word...or take away from your moment...so you don't have to feel embarrassed or shy...

"Baby Mama..."

Jimin's words leave his lips in a straggled whisper as you gently push your fingers through his thick tousled hair, his arms wrapping around your waist pulling your belly closer to him.

"I...I-I know I don't talk to you a lot...but...I'm trying really hard....I promise....I'm going to do better...."

After that Jimin goes silent and soon his body completely relaxes against yours as he falls into a tender slumber, your eyes finally able to look down at the boy resting against your belly with tears still staining his cheeks.

"We know you're trying Jimin..."

But it's okay if you aren't perfect immediately...because to me...you're already everything I could have ever asked for...and more...

..................................

"H-Hey...Jimin?..."

"Yes Baby Mama?"

Standing in the doorway of Jimin's bedroom as he pulls a T-shirt over his freshly showered body you nervously play with the hem of your sweatshirt, your eyes looking down at Joy sitting beside you staring up at the male.

"U-Um...I..."

"What is it Baby?"

Practically melting at the way the name coos in your direction you're forced to look up at Jimin when he places his fingers under your chin and lifts your gaze, his eyes swirling with an odd warmth you've never seen before now.