6

"I think you got a bit chubbier since I last saw you"

"Hehe! You look pretty too, Papa!"

Adrastos rolled his eyes at the sidelines as he watched his Noona interact with their father. The very thought of it still makes him want to scowl, but he promised Athy that he'll behave.

[2 days ago]

"Adrastos de Alger Obelia"

He froze as his sister stared down at him, hands on her hips, and face upturned to a scowl that was oddly reminiscent of their father.

"I swear to God, if you don't behave in front of Claude, I will personally make sure you can never have a peaceful nap ever again." She narrowed her eyes, "understood?"

He quickly nodded, actually scared from the sure threat. "Understood, Noonim!"

"Good." The threatening aura suddenly dissipated as Athy gave him a bright smile, invoking another shudder to pervade through his body, "let's go eat some sweets~!"

[Present]

The urge to sigh was itching, but he held strong. After that encounter with the Emperor and sudden tea party, both Adrastos and Athanasia were suddenly called for an audience with said man. Only to announce that both of them were to be treated as his official children from hence there forth.

Is it bad that the idea of it repulsed him?

Seeing his sister a shaking mess after that encounter also made him confused. Wasn't this what she had wanted? She had always sought his attention in the past, so he was expecting her to be ecstatic... not turn to a raging bull as soon as they got in their room.

After that, Ardy found himself (twice) being dragged to tea parties with his sister and father. It was amusing to watch his sister act all sweet and then insolent then back to sweetly innocent. Surprisingly enough, their father didn't even seemed angry, in fact, Ardy could almost assume that the man was amused.

What was more amazing was the fact that his father remembered that he didn't like sweets, and instead, prepared deserts that were much more to his taste (Noona's bitter reaction after trying out the lemon squares he favored was very amusing).

Adrastos also found out that he and the Emperor (unfortunately?) had similar tastes to non-sweet things. Although Adrastos favored sour foods just a tad bit more than his other family members.

"Follow me" the man spoke, turning away, "I was on my way to the lake. Get ready to join me"

 Get ready to join me"