(𝐈𝐗.)𝐑𝐄𝐃

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

THE TYPICAL GROUP OF THREE ADOLESCENTS HAD ANOTHER PERSON WITH THEM. With F/n, the four of them roamed around the streets of Wall Rose. A conversation among them with the extroverted one mostly doing the talking.

F/n looked around the surroundings, noticing the tall structures like those tall trees she had grown dependent on for her whole life. That was until she met him.

She and Levi had grown decently close with each other, considering how he had been training her every day now. Though not provided with reasoning, she still got that feeling of safety whenever she was with him.

"How has your training been?" Mikasa asked, gaining the older's attention almost instantly.

"Good," she said.

"Was that shorty hard on you?" she asked again, earning a stutter from Armin.

"Mikasa! Why- Why did you just call Captain Levi that?" He looked down at his shoes.

"It's true, isn't it, Armin?" she asked back before turning back to F/n, "Was he?"

"A little," she muttered a quiet response, "But not very hard."

F/n had been using worded responses instead of either nodding or shaking her head from growing a closer relationship with them.

Eren was usually talking with Armin and Mikasa would always ask her questions which caused her to interact with them more, unlike Hange, who would always ramble about Titans and Levi, who would always stay stoic and quiet unless there was a need to speak up.

She lacked experience as a child and befriending people who were younger in age would let her experience the 'childhood fun' she didn't have.

"Where should we go now?" Eren asked.

"Maybe... Maybe the bakery that Sasha talked about?" Armin suggested and the group nodded in agreement.

And so the bakery they entered.

The bell rang lightly, notifying the people inside that there was another customer walking in. Only this time, there were four.

F/n took a glance around the shop. It was small yet cosy and it had a nice, sweet smell that made F/n's lips twitch upwards into a small grin.

After purchasing a few items including chocolate cake, biscuits and sweets, they started to wander around even more. The group, with a nice light air around them, chatted away until the sun rose to the highest point in the sky.