(𝐗.)𝐀 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐔𝐑𝐄

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

HER EARS WERE RINGING AND THE VOICES FROM HER SURROUNDINGS APPEARED MUFFLED TO HER. The blood – her blood – dripped red drops of thick liquid one after another, reaching the ground with a loud noise that very much successfully reached her ears.

It was just like that for a moment.

The blood freely dripped from the large cut from the knife that went right through her. The pain that ran through her body and her brain registered and sent the urgency to do something about it.

But she did nothing.

She was left winded.

The warm feeling of the blade had her alarmed and the blood that trailed down her skin had her terrified.

In only five minutes, she could die. Just because of a stab in the abdomen. And if she did survive, it would take her a total of ten days to heal.

What was there for her to do.

But then it turned black. For her three whole minutes but in reality, it was just for one whole second, probably not even a second.

It was blurry. So blurry that she could nearly see nothing but shades of black, white and grey. So blurry that she could see the dots that formed into an unclear image of sorts.

Although it wasn't an image – it was... something. It was like a video, a memory. But she had never recalled herself experiencing something like this.

The figure was just the colour black with blurry outlines. No features whatsoever. F/n felt like she couldn't move at all, no matter how much she tried to.

Then the figure raised what looked like an arm with another object that glinted slightly. The object. That was the only thing that was not blurry. It had a sharp end and metallic silver colour.

A knife.

The figure rose the knife higher and higher before abruptly forcing it down in a stabbing way as if to stab her. But then it all went black.

A scream. A high-pitched scream was what she let out when she came back to reality. She dropped down to her knees and grabbed her hair tightly.

The scream. The scream was what made the military policeman and the three adolescents push away. It released a force that was not visible to human eyes to see.

The military policemen hit their backs against the wall, groaning out in pain as they made contact. Eren, Armin and Mikasa tumbled to the ground, either holding tightly on a lamp post or the bench.