(𝐗𝐈.)𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

ERWIN LOOKED OUT THE WINDOW AND OBSERVED THE DARK SKY WITH A BLANK LOOK ON HIS FACE. His eyebrows were slightly furrowed and his hair was parted to the side in a neat and habitual way.

"Those Titans never give us a break," Levi cursed under his breath as he entered the room.

Instead of wearing it correctly, his coat was on top of his shoulders, enough to cover himself from the cold weather. He held onto his usual stoic expression as the commander turned around.

"Can you go?" he asked.

"It's not like there's a choice," the captain stated, walking further into the room after closing the door.

"It is wise to have Section Commander Miche watch the one-hundred-fourth," the soldier in the room glanced at Erwin, "I believe he can handle the situation."

"Yes," the commander said before turning back to see out the window, "Let's hope so.

It was silent for a moment before Erwin dismissed the soldier. He saluted both the higher-ups and left the room in a hurry.

"Levi," he said, "There's something else I need you to do."

The man turned to face the shorter, who had his arms crossed above his chest as usual. Despite his short figure, he did look like he had more power than anyone else aside from the royals and the commander.

"Supervise F/n," the commander said, "She's still mentally unstable and she still needs help with her ODM gear."

"She's coming with?" Levi asked, eyebrows furrowed even more than usual.

Erwin nodded curtly, standing upright .

"I don't want to leave her alone in the headquarters," he explained, "She needs Hange with her and after the incident, I don't think she would be too fond of being alone."

The captain clicked his tongue as he silently thought about his decision.

"Can you do it, Levi?"

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

A soldier frantically came running in with a piece of folded map in hand. But he soon paused when he noticed that a certain scientist was busy observing the piece of rock under the microscope, regardless of the situation.