Chapter 63

~Toy Chica's POV~

I sat in a closet with my little plastic cupcake.

"Why doesn't anybody seem to listen to me?" I asked it. Even though it never responded, it was still nice to have somebody talk to.

They want to be free so badly. I know that no matter how much you want, it doesn't always mean it's right. They have to find another way. If only they would listen...

"What do you think I should do?" I asked.

The cupcake stared blankly at me, but somehow I knew exactly what to do.

"You're right. I need to talk to Chica. And maybe, I can learn to control her like she can do to me. Then, she has no choice but to listen."

I gave my cupcake a hug and crept out the room.

I walked up to the stage. Chica stood alone.

Where did Bonnie and Freddy go?

"Hi Chica." I spoke quietly.

"What do you want?" She spoke with a sharp tone.

"I just want to talk to you."

"There is nothing left to talk about. I could have gotten my freedom. I could have gotten my life back if it wasn't for you."

She turned her head away from me.

"Please just listen." I begged. She remained motionless.

I was about to continue pestering her, when I saw a purple bear floating towards her.

"Who are you?" I asked. He ignored me like Chica did.

He stared at Chica and floated away. Chica followed him.

"Where are you going?" I ran after her.

I saw the purple bear float into a strange room that I've never seen before. I watched as Chica tried to walk in. It was like an invisible forcefield was in her way.

In confusion, she turned away and looked around. Chica locked eyes with me, but quickly looked away.

Suddenly, a man dressed in purple ran out of the room and pushed Chica to the ground.

Chica tried to slap him and bite him with her large mouth, but missed several times.

Before I could see how the fight ended, something pulled me away. I was trapped in the arms of a shadowy black rabbit.

"Don't save her..." It whispered.

"I won't. This is what I want."