[ 5 ]

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝙻𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚞𝚊𝚐𝚎

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

You've known Amias for quite a while, in fact, you've known him for nearly one human year now.

However, something strange was happening to him.

"(Y/n)!!"

Speak of the devil, the god of love immediately came bounding in towards you, arms outstretched along with a huge grin to match. As soon as he was close enough, he wrapped you up into a tight bear hug while nuzzling his face into your neck, a position you've come to get used to from the past months. Although you weren't wearing your usual armor, it didn't hurt you at all, but you could definitely still feel some of his godly strength seeping into his embrace.

"I missed you so much!" He whined while continuing to embrace you a little bit tighter.

"You saw me this morning." You deadpanned while frowning at the blond male.

"Wahhh! Please don't be mad! That was hours ago and I just missed you, that's all!" He cried while further nuzzling into you, giving you a hug that would've easily killed a normal being.

Sighing, you chose to let it go and instead patted Amias on the head. You immediately stopped, though, when you felt him tensing up.

"Sor-"

The male interrupted you by hugging you even closer to him. At your slightest touch, his tense body had somehow melted into putty. "C-can you do that again, please?" he quietly whispered into your ear, hiding his blushing face into your shoulder.

Furrowing your eyebrows, you ignored the oddness of the situation and patted his head again, causing the god to melt into you even more as he continued to hug you closely.

Definitely strange.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

After that day, Amias began acting even weirder, if that was even possible.

"Good morning, (Y/n)! You'll never guess what happened to me right now!"

Halting in the middle of your training, you faced the ever-excitable god. "Good morning as well, Amias."

Amias quickly ran inside your mock battlefield where you had been practicing some of your new techniques, uncaring that you were currently wielding a huge sword in your hand. He stopped a few inches away from you, "Cyrus told me that I've graduated from being a novice god!"