RETURN TO ANGA AND STEPS TOWARDS FUTURE

Karna and his family left for Anga. They reached there by afternoon because of Rashmi. Karna then took them palace he told them rest as he was going to Vikram to see what all has happened in his absence. The elder couple went to room and karna went to Vikram as Sabha today would have ended. He found Vikram in work place, the treasury. They both talked and Vikram told them that every thing is fine the Kingdom is fine and smoothly running.  He also informed Karna that special spies are ready to be dispatched.

Later Karna came back to palace, his first and vital plan to bring change all across the aryavart will be starting now till now he was rebuilding his Kingdom. He gathered the spies. He told them go to all kingdom of Aryavart to gather information. He planned to gather information first till then he will train special elites to help common people of aryavart. He as a king cannot interfere in others Kingdom but he has promised to use his knowledge to help the oppressed and depraved. So first information gathering was vital. He also told them if they came across any orphan children, widows, or helpless people then they can send th to Anga. He will accept them and take care of them. He sent 10 of them to Hastinapur. 2 would be dasi of Dushala and rest will either mingle in crowd or work at palace. He has told Ashwatthama that he will be sending few dasi's to Dushala in near future befare Ashwatthama left his house. Ashwatthama was sceptical first but he accepted as he thought it was Karna ways to be with and know about her.

After talking and handling responsibilities to the spies he went to Army barracks and started training his army. He has already decided the first 1000 candidates for elite training before but till now he hadn't informed them or put through special grind. After training he gathered them and told them about his ideas. Most of people were the one who was oppressed or orphans due to various reasons. He gave them opportunity to decline but none of them backed off. Karna told them to report after army training from tomorrow to secret place for their special training.

After handling everything he did his Surya pooja and returned to palace to meet his parents. He went and knocked their room, they both allowed him to enter. When he entered the room he saw them in same commoner clothes with little to no jwellery. He smiled seeing that.

Karna : Are you comfortable here.

Radha : Not really, these luxury is making me uncomfortable.

Adhiratha : Putra we are not used to, having such clothes or jwellery. We are common people, all these are not for us.

Karna : Then don't wear them, there is no need. If it's making you uncomfortable.

Radha : Son, their aslo no need for thaes maids or cook we can do these things and cook for us.

Karna : Maa I know you can do that but let them help. If I remove them they will loose their jobs.

Radha : Fine, but they will only help if it's necessary otherwise they can do whatever their jobs are.

Karna : What did you all day today.

Radha : We went all around to see Anga. we roamed around here last time I couldn't as you father was in hurry. I am proud of you son. I heard from people what you did.

Adhiratha : I too am proud son but now what? What are you plans now.

Karna : I decided to build several ashrams now. The orphanage, widows ashram, old age people home. I planned to sent out my soldier all around Aryavart and bring the people in need here. We have large enough space till them if anyone came, they will stay in royal guests house. I want to help the people.

Adhiratha : What will you do once they arrived? You cannot feed them all their life, they would need to dependent on them selves.

Karna : Once they settled here they can choose what they want to do. I will send children to school, they will have same rights as other citizens of Anga.