Chapter 10

A/N: Warning conten–char! Again!

Warning: contains typographical and grammatical incorrect if you are perfectionist 'Leave my Story' is that clear? Again i'm appologize to my grammatical incorrect and typographical.

🚩🚩🚩 'Ala lang trip ko lang.

****

Keireus's Pov

We are here at the Classroom with my classmate except to our Transferee classmate which is 'Bella' she's not here and I don't wanna know where the hell she is.

I remember what Kevin tell to Mr. Chavez's he makes it happened.

Flashback

"Ser! May magdiditch!" sigaw ni kevin.

"Sino?" Mr. Chavez asked kevin's who was the one gonna ditch of class, he's not looking at kevin. he's eyes on the board.

"Si Ate Cass po," Kevin answer him.

"Who's Cass?" takang tanong ni Mr. Chavez, he didn't know who's Cass?

"Si Ate Cass Transferee po," sabi ni kevin.

"Ahh, yup i know. I saw her Earlier she's running, i don't know where she's going but she thought i didn't see her." Mr. Chavez said while writing on the board.

"Ser Ano gagawin niyo eh nagditch siya?" tanong ni kevin.

"Nothing, Just let her." sagot ni Ser.

Ganyan naman eh pinapabayaan niyo lang...

"Just let her and bagsak 'yan sa 'kin." Dagdag pa ni ser.

Owsh...

End of Flashback

I don't know why I'm smiling earlier because of her. Damn her. I don't want to fall in love with her.

I swear to God. I won't fall inlove with her.

I need to win in my plan. I won't let them ruin my plan even my cousin, friend or enemy. Because of her.

I remember a past year ago I'm not always smiling or laughing because of things. But yeng come into my life she's the biggest wish too...but...suddenly change.

She's my biggest wish, but she's my worst mate now.

She left me.

She replaced me...

She replaced me into my old friend

She transferred in other school

And now, the transferee of Jay's sister. So I'll make her suffer because of what his brother did.

I looked at outside because I saw many students running on their campus.

Adrian went outside and i don't know maybe he gonna ask one student running in hallways and he did what I think, after that...Adrian nodded and he sit on his chair.

“Pumasok daw 'yong kaklase natin na bago sa cafeteria kahit bawal na,” bulong niya sa’min, tigas talaga ng ulo.

Because Adrian said our classmate approach to us and then...they asked.

“Huh? Eh anong nangyari?” Tan Question him.

“Ewan nasa cafeteria eh,” Adrian said.

"Tara tignan natin!" Kevin said and he stood up and looked at Mr. Chavez. "Serr!! Pupuntahan namin 'yong kaklase namin na nagditch!" saad ni Kevin.