Bondita's Tark!

Bondita and Chandrachur are shocked to hear those words from Anirudh.

Bondita sheds tears.

Chandra: Bondita, don't cry. I don't why he is behaving like this. You know what, nothing wrong in his side. That Brinda has always bad eyed on him. And I think whatever that had happened in that room would be a trap of Brinda.

Bondita: Chandra babu, take care of my husband. He is not in conscious. His mind is fully thinking on Kaka sasurji. Let him do whatever he wants to cure him, but I will not allow child marriages to happen. I will stop it.

Chandra: Bondita, do whatever you want. But as much as quick you can. You don't have enough time. Preparations for the mass marriage will start in this evening. And I think Brinda's rasam may be held today.

Bondita thinks and worries.

Bashir and Chandrachur leaves the place.

~In RC Haveli~

Brinda is very happy in Thaku ma's decision.

He happily aids Trilochan.

Brinda: You are going to be my Kaka sasurji soon. And how will I leave you to die? Don't worry, I will save you. You will look at your son Anirudh and your would be Bahu Brinda's marriage with your eyes.

She smiled cunningly.

Anirudh came there. Brinda smiled at him.

Brinda: Anirudh, zamindar's health condition is improving very well. I think he will wake up soon.

Anirudh didn't responds anything, his mind is thinking on Bondita.

Brinda: Anirudh....

Brinda tries to touch him again but this time Anirudh didn't protest with her. Because he is fully drowned in memories of Bondita. He regrets for yelling at Bondita today.

Brinda thinks: Why he is not opposing me, today? Did he accepted my love?

She looks on his eyes but Anirudh's eyes is on the photo frame of Bondita and Kaka sasurji which was taken during Bondita's baby shower.

Brinda looks at the photo and gets furious but controls it.

Brinda parts away from him on hearing foot steps.

Thaku ma: Anirudh, come down. Preparations are going to start.

Anirudh nods yes and moved down.

Brinda happily dances in the room dreaming of her marriage with Anirudh.

~In Bondita's house~

Bondita: It's been 10 o clock, why students didn't arrived yet?

She went out and looks for her students but no signs.

Bondita: Supriya chachi, where is Ranveer? Why he didn't attend class today?

Supriya: Enough of education to him.

Bondita: Why?

Supriya: Bondita, Roy Chaudharys have taken half of the burden from me. Ranveer is going to get married soon.

Bondita: What? He is just 10 years old.

Supriya: Land lords itself saying then how could we resist it? And you know what? Doing marriage in small age will decrease our burden. There will be only small spending of money.

Some of the people in her surroundings gathered there hearing their noise.

Bondita: Chachi, how could your son be your burden? If you think so, then why you want to give birth?

Ragu: Teacher, you don't interfere in this. My daughter Sivani is also going to get married. Roy Chaudharys had lesser my expenditure for her marriage. They are going to spend for my daughter.

Bondita: Sivani is just 5 years old. What nonsense is this? Everything should be done at certain age. Or else it will be messed up. Same way child marriage. Look at your kids, they don't even know the meaning of marriage.

Sivani: Teacher, I know the meaning of marriage. My maami have taught me. After marriage, my bangles will break, my cot will break then I will get a new friend to play with me.

Bondita was shocked to hear those kinds of words from that small kid.

Bondita: Look how society have insisted these bad things to you? Sivani, marriage is not what your maami said. You will not understand anything now.

Supriya: Our kids don't want to understand anything. Let it be. They will learn everything in their sasural's home.

Bondita: No, Baal vivah ek kupratha hain. I will not support this.

People laughed.

Ragu: Who asked your support? Our children will get married soon, Anirudh babu will lead the marrige. No one can stop it.

Bondita: I will stop this. You don't know, child marriage is an invisible handcuffs for the children. This is the age of playing, studying, jumping, crying and learning. This is not the age of marrying someone. Let your kids grow up first.

Random woman: Arey chup! You too was a child bride. Are you struggling for life today? Nahi na? You own two kids also. You are living happily. Same way our kids will live in future.

Bondita: No, you don't know the pain behind my happy life. I am happy today not because I was child bride. My husband divorced me and he made me to study. Because of education only I am living happily today. Your kids will also be happy in future if they study today.

Random man: Hn, we know what to do our kids. You to do your work.

The crowd dispersed. Bondita worries looking at them.

~In RC haveli~

Thaku ma orders Bashir and Bihari to decorate the Haveli.

Anirudh: Thaku ma, I will come back soon.

Thaku ma: Where you are going now?

Anirudh: I will come back.

He walked out. Thaku ma and Chandra looks at him sadly.

Anirudh drives his jeep towards Durga ma temple. It is very near to Bondita's house.

~It's night~

As it is a rainy season, the sky roared. Bondita rushed out to pick up the dried clothes.

Random woman: How can Krishpur's people live like this? He looked lavish but fully drunk and lying inside the holy temple. Shit!

Another woman: Yeah, I heard Krishpur is an orthodox village. But that drunken man proved us the reality. Krishpur is not a different one. Here people are same as in our village.

Bondita hears their conversation.

Bondita: One minute! Are you new to Krishpur?

Woman: Yes. We came here morning for a trade. Now we are returning to our village, Dhyanpur.

They started to walk.

Bondita: One minute please. You was talking about a man right?

Woman: Yes, yes. A man is lying inside the Durga ma temple. I think he is fully drunk. He also looked like a rich one. Rich ones always behave like this only.

They walked further. Bondita is in shock.

Bondita: No, that should not be a man who I am thinking.

She rushed to that temple. It started to drizzle.

~In temple~

Bondita's mind was correct. The man who is lying down is none other than HER Pati Babu.

Bondita is shocked on seeing alcohol bottle in his hands.

Bondita: Pati Babu!!

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️