002

What? Marriage? Isn't that just getting married? Xu Cao's eyes widened and looked at her old lady and old man inconceivably. She couldn't survive the age of fourteen, and she was less than the age of Huo, which allowed her to marry. She said how the magpie had been calling out on the jujube tree outside the door all morning.

  Xu Cao wanted to cry without tears, holding the empty bowl and looking at her mother eagerly, father Xu Zicheng's sigh sounded in her ears, "Big girl, don't blame father and mother for being cruel. Yes, I asked the uncle’s family to borrow a few hundred yuan. Now your uncle’s family is urging us to pay back the money, and your mother and I have no way. It’s a bit difficult to take care of our family. Although your mother and I say that you do some work for people on weekdays, but the salary is not much, all is spent on the expenses of the family. But, big girl, don’t worry. , The man I am looking for is not bad, very loyal and honest."

  The room is quiet. Although Er Ya and San Ya are young, they probably know what they are talking about now. Maybe they don’t know the concept of marrying. They also know that the eldest sister will not belong to their family in the future, and will go to live in someone else's house. Thinking of this, the eyes of the two girls are a little red. Xiaoshan is still too small, and he doesn't know anything. He is sitting in Li's arms and drinking the thick white fish soup.

  Li saw Erya and Sanya with red eyes, glared at them, and yelled: "Two dead girls, why are you crying? Your eldest sister is going to marry. This is a happy event, a good thing, and you are not allowed to cry anymore. !"

  Er Ya and San Ya shrank, apparently Li did not beat and scold them less often.

  Xu Cao couldn't see it. She loved these three younger siblings the most, and said, "Mother, since you all helped me find a family relationship, I have nothing to say, but if I marry someone,  in the future. You will treat Erya and Sanya better, don’t beat and scold them anymore, don’t keep hiding something delicious for Xiaoshan to eat.” 

     Li was blushing when she heard that , she put Xiaoshandown, trying to pick Xu Cao’s ears. .

  Xu Cao swiftly rushed to the door in three steps and two steps, and the room full of Li's yelling voice, "You dare to hide from me, are you too courageous? How do I need you  a dead girl to preach?"

  "Come on, sit down and feed Xiaoshan to eat, don’t  vent your anger at the big girl all times, come in, big girl, let’s make the marriage clear today, and the man’s house will be proposed in a few days. The same is true for the man. His name is Yang Chenan from Zhanghe Village. He is not bad, and he is good at hunting. "

  Yang Chenan? Xu Cao sat on top of Xiao Wuzi and thought carefully about this man named Yang Chen'an. This name is considered to be of a very high standard in Zhanghe Village, and it sounds good. However, she racked her brains and couldn't figure out when there was an extra man named Yang Chen'an in the village. She blinked and looked at   Xu Zicheng, "Father, why don't I know there is a man named Yang Chenan in our village ?"

       At any rate, she is a native of Zhanghe Village. The village is up and down, old and young,  There is no name she doesn't recognize or remember.

  Xu Zicheng's expression was a little unnatural. He coughed slightly, then glanced at Xu Cao, and said: "Just...that's...Yang Lengzi..."

  What? Xu Cao grew up and stared at his father stupidly. Yang Chenan is Yang Lengzi? She didn't know that Yang Lengzi still had such a nice name, and it was really indecent.

  Yang Lengzi, from Zhanghe Village, is now twenty years old. He is tall and strong, with a burly figure. Every time Xu Cao sees him, this stupid big man let out silly smile . Xu Cao had also spoken to him several times, but dhe couldn't tell whether this person was genuine or fake.