Chapter 74: Treasure Hunt Inside Magic Tower (1)

There was a big frown on Cale's face.

He could hear Toonka responding to him. "You don't feel well?"

"Yes."

Toonka started to frown at Cale's nonchalant answer. The surroundings were very loud. The citizens were enjoying the celebration to welcome a new warrior.

Toonka knew of their current financial situation, but this was more important to him. He needed to use the warrior name to draw people to them. That was why the chiefs had agreed to this dinner celebration.

"...You weakling." Toonka seemed to be disgusted, but it was hidden through his swollen face.

Cale just pointed to Choi Han. "The main character for the celebration is still available, so it shouldn't be a problem. I need to rest because I am a weakling."

Although Choi Han did not seem to like it, Cale lightly pushed him toward Toonka and crew. Naturally, Hilsman was with Choi Han as well.

"Hahaha! I can feel the will of the Whipper Kingdom's warriors! A celebration! This is great!" The Vice Captain really was good at socializing.

It seemed to be the only useful thing about Hilsman in Cale's opinion.

"Then goodbye." Cale left the celebration area without any regrets.

Beacrox was with him as a guard. He asked a question because they were heading toward Cale's crew's tents that were quite far away from the celebration.
"I just need to stand guard outside of the tent?"

Even though Beacrox was asking casually, but there was concern hiding behind.

"Yes, I will be sleeping. Nothing dangerous."

"That will be the official story. I trust that you won't do things that make people worry for you."

It really was easy to talk to Beacrox. Cale didn't need to do any unnecessary explanations. Although he's worried, he would still trusted him.

"I'll be careful. Don't worry." Cale whispered so only the two of them could hear.

Cale had gathered the three others into his room. Of course, he needed to crouch to look at the three of them. On, Hong, and Raon were all sitting on the ground.

"Did you find him?"

On and Hong started to smile.
"We have a good feeling about where he may be!"
"We know approximately where he is!"

They were very excited. Cale had already changed into another outfit. He then looked toward Raon and started to speak."To the liege's room, please."

Raon covered Cale, On, and Hong with invisibility and flight magic before avoiding the gazes of the other people and arriving at the 20th floor of the Magic Tower, the liege's room.

Since all of the alarm magic devices were already broken and only a guard was left at the entrance of the Magic Tower, it was not very difficult.

Toonka had been adamant that as many people as possible took part in the celebration. He was oddly useful in times like this.

Whaaaaaaa~
Hahahahaha~
Laughter and clapping, as well as even singing, could be heard echoing throughout the night.

Cale could see the soldiers and citizens all gathered by a bonfire and dancing around. They seemed excited to be celebrating for the first time in a while.

Cale put his magic bag on his waist before looking toward the kittens. The kittens slowly started to guide Cale through the Magic Tower.

They moved stealthily, living up to their reputation as members of the stealthy Cat tribe, while Cale followed behind them down the stairs.