Bonus Chapter #3

warning : mature content towards the end

"Now, if you just tell me the truth, then that would save all of us a lot of trouble," Tucker said, his piercing gaze focused on the person in front of him, "I've seen the worst possible criminals you can imagine, and the best liars. So don't even think about lying to me, because I'll know. I always know."

"I.. I didn't do it. I swear."

"You leave me no choice, kid. If you think I'll go easy on you because you're young, then you're wrong." Tucker tsk-ed as he said so, leaning back on his chair.

"But.. but I swear!" Came a protest.

"Just plead guilty, and this will all be over." Tucker said with a small smile on his face as he leaned forward, his arms folded in front of him on the table.

"Okay, okay, fine! I did it! It was me."

"Thank you for confessing to your crime. I—" Tucker was cut off by the sound of a cupboard closing shut.

"Can you stop interrogating the poor kid? He's literally twelve." Callum sighed as he looked at his husband and nephew.

"Well he should've thought about this before he sneaked to the kitchen in the dark of the night and finished all the cake! My leftover birthday cake, that is." Tucker huffed.

"Now I'm thinking that maybe you're twelve as well," Callum rolled his eyes, "Leave the kid alone, Tuck. It's just cake, you're being mean."

"Mean? I'm being mean?" Tucker scoffed, "Why don't you say anything to Wells?"

"Because I would've done the same had I known there was cake left." Callum shrugged and Tucker looked at him like he just got slapped.

"There's cake left?" Asked Sabina as she walked into the kitchen.

"No!" Tucker, Callum and Wells, all said simultaneously.

The twins had begged their parents to let them stay the night with Uncle Tuck and Cal after Tucker's and Paige's birthday party. It didn't take much convincing though, raising two kids was hard and Paige and Dan barely got time to themselves. The two husbands were more than happy to have the little devils over as well. Though Tucker had his suspicions that they only wanted to stay so that they could play with Hiccup and Tumbler, their cats.

Landon's daughter, Lizzy, who was only six, and Isaac and Divij's adopted son, Roy, were pissed because they couldn't stay over. Tuck and Cal were officially the coolest uncles. It was mostly because they had a pool, and a fully stocked pantry, but Tucker would never admit to that.

~~~

"I hate cleaning up." Callum groaned as he picked up the glasses in the living room.

"You're the one that wanted to throw a party, now deal with the consequences." Tucker said, as he took a sip of his coffee.

Tucker was four years sober now. When Callum was in witness protection, Tucker began drinking excessively. A part of him knew it was a problem, but the other part just wasn't ready to accept it. Once Callum came back, it got even worse.

The first year was tough. Working things out with the former billionaire, trying to accept his flaws and forgive him for his mistakes, it was a lot. And more so the fact that Tucker had to learn to keep aside his own prejudices, and give people a shot before coming to a rigid conclusion about them. He had to learn to be less stubborn, and more accepting.

It took time, there were fights and long nights. There was screaming, guess that's what happens when you put two extremely strong headed people in a room, but there was also a lot of love. A love that neither of them denied. A love that kept them together even when shit hit the roof.

Eventually, they learned, they grew, and they overcame their issues together. Tucker was actually the one that proposed to Callum. Little did he know, Callum had bought a ring months before that, but unfortunately money couldn't buy courage.

Their wedding night was the last time Tucker had a drink.

Kaufman Enterprises went public, and now instead of the Kaufman family it was led by a board. Even though Callum was still a part of it, he didn't care much for it. Instead, Callum found his own passion. Ever since a teenager, he was interested in video games, but he knew his future was already planned out for him.

When in witness protection, Callum refound this old passion of his, and learned designing. He started his own company a few years ago. It took a while to start off, but Callum was proud to have something of his own. Something that wasn't tainted by his and his father's crimes.

Tucker had been offered numerous opportunities to join politics, but the man always denied. He could not imagine a life where he wasn't working as an attorney. Some things never change.

"Is this how you'll treat me for being a loving, considerate husband?" Callum asked, making Tucker chuckle.

"I think I treated you with a lot of love and consideration last night." Tucker smirked as he walked behind Callum, wrapping his arms around the other man's waist. Callum smiled as he felt soft kisses being pressed on the side of his neck.

"Oh? You did? I don't seem to remember it." Callum whispered as he leaned his neck to the side, giving Tucker more access to his skin.

"You're not old enough to be getting memory loss, babe," Tucker commented, Callum rolled his eyes but the smile didn't leave his face, "But I wouldn't mind reminding you again."

"You're still such an asshole." Callum muttered as Tucker gently bit into his skin. Callum was definitely going to have to wear a turtleneck to work tomorrow.

"I know," Tucker slid one hand under Callum's t-shirt, and used the other hand to grab his erection through his sweatpants, "I also know that you love it."

"I do," Callum moaned as Tucker's grip tightened, "I wouldn't change it for the world."

"There's no one home now but us. We can be as loud as we want." Tucker removed his hands as he turned Callum to face him.

Callum only responded by leaning forward and pressing their lips together. Their hands roamed each other's body as they discarded their clothes one by one and fell back on the couch. Even after years of being together, they still could never have enough.

Callum gripped the sides of Tucker's head as he thrusted into his mouth. Tucker couldn't recall how many people he had slept with when Callum wasn't in the picture, there were too many. But he had never a sound more beautiful than the moans of his husband beneath him.

"You're going to be the death of me." Callum groaned as he rested his arms on the handrest of the couch, on his knees with his hips raised up. Tucker didn't waste a moment before getting to work again with his mouth.

Tucker couldn't reply as he was busy fucking Callum with his tongue. Callum reached out to grab the small bottle of lube that they had stashed under the couch, for moments like this. Luckily no guest had ever found it, that would definitely be awkward. Callum passed the bottle to Tucker, who gladly took it.

"I'm topping next time." Callum breathed out as Tucker inserted a finger.

"Sure, babe."

***

I was reading the comments and I think Divij is the most loved character in this book lol.

Anyway, if y'all have specific prompts that you want me to write bonus chapters on, then comment here or drop a message!