BHEESHMA REALISATION AND????

SAME DAY KARNA LEFT

Hastinapur's Sabha assembled but atmosphere was tensed. Only Bheeshma, Ashwatthama and Dronacharya w missing.  They were thinking about yesterday, the fight between Karna and Dronacharya was bothering to them. Many couldn't digest Dronacharya lost miserably to karna or his mis deed. The news of Karna teacher and aftermath of fight were not leaked due to royals fearing Ardhnarishwar and perseverance of Drona's reputation but results couldn't be stay hidden. Shakuni was thinking of how he could make Karna his weapon and pawn. Bheeshma entered the sabha. Everyone could feel something different in him. His steps were sturdy as he wasn't entering sabha but battlefield. His expression scared everyone especially Shakuni, he was reminded of when Bheeshma came to Gandhar.

Bheeshma was late because he was thinking all about Karna said to him. Karna's disappointment, anger, helplessness etc was fresh in his mind. Especially his advice, Bheeshma did various introspection after he reached palace. He came to conclusions that Yes he unknowingly spread Adharm by keeping the silence when adharm was being done. He the son of river Ganga who is famous of providing life to all irrespective dev, asur or humans did indeed got trapped in world's opinion and paved way for adharm because of silence. He the student of Bhagwan Parshuram bound his hands and might to protect the well protected royals instead of weak and oppressed citizens of his Kingdom. Karna's word reminded him the prosperity of Hastinapur lies in prosperity of its citizens not royals. His love for Pandavas blinded him from seeing their flaws and arrogance. He also realised due to his and Vidhur's negligence to Duryodhana and Kauravas led the boon of Mahadev to get corrupted by Shakuni. Today Hastinapur will see a different Bheeshma, today the will not meet Mahamahim of Hastinapur but Gangaputr and Pashuram's student Devrath Bheeshma.

Everyone : Pranipat Mahamahim.

Bheeshma : Pranipat. Why sabha hasn't began till now.

Vidhur : We were waiting for you, Dronacharya, Ashwatthama and Angraj. Tatshree.

Bheeshma : I have come but they wouldn't come.

Dhritarashtra : Meaning Tatshree.

Bheeshma : Drona has secluded himself from all materialistic things, good for him. Karna decided to leave for Anga with his parents today, Ashwatthama is probably went to his house to meet him.

Vidhur : Angraj left!

Dhritarashtra : But why? Why did he leave that too with his parents, that's not a good sign. Will he break his relationship with Hastinapur?

Bheeshma : No, he just doesn't want to be in the middle of politics of Hastinapur. He was worried that some people want to use him as pawn because  his teachers are known to Royals of Hastinapur.

Vidhur : How did you know this Tatshree.

Bheeshma : We met and talked during surya pooja. But that's not to discuss here let the sabha begin.

Sabha went on how usually it did. Bheeshma critically observed every thing, he saw what all he missed usually. There were nearly no issues of common people were discussed and only higher cast people were brought forward. How there is always problem that lower cast people creating for upper cast. Some cases didn't have solid proof just some nonsense of people. Hastinapur was a peaceful kingdom but it didn't mean lower caste people were happily living here but it meant they were oppressed less than other places. He couldn't believe he has neglected all this till now. He also observed that how Yudhishthir to like parrot reciting vedas verses and passing suggestions and thinking what is doing is righteous and good he was getting frustrated. At one point it became unbearable so he decided to do something. It was a problem where low cast was getting punished because he apparently deliberately hurted a priests sentiment by crossing him when he was going for prayer. The judgement was about to be passed as per Yudhishthir's suggestions without even listening to accused.