chapter seventeen

Kokichi/ juuzou POV

I don:t know what happend but, after shuichi open the door and vome bavk he seems mad.

Really mad, i didn't see him like this even when i annoyed him very much.

But when he goes back and sit, his mood switch so fast. Weird, he can act like that?

He notice me looking at him, and he just smile. I just looked away from him, but he still suspicious.

They play another game, i'm just watching because i don't know how to play it.

Even they tell me the instruction, it's just i'm always out of focus and ending up not listening.

It's hard to listen okay. I'm just listening when it's an order or mr. Shinohara talking to me.

"Kokichi really change huh, he's not annoying anymore"

"Idiot, you just realized that, and i told it to you last night"

"Well it's hard to believe that he changed! It's not my fault"

They just arguing, and i have no interest of listening to it, so i just look at the ceiling and not talk, like i always do.

But something got my attention, because one of them scream, i just listen to them, and not talk.

"How about we go out and have fun!"

"But, where are we going?"

"to the place where we hangout"

"but what if that kaede and others are there?"

"Kaede and other's are here earlier"

The others get quiet and the atmosphere are strange, after mama kirumi said it.

Just what happend to them?, what did kaede and others do?, i know some of them hate me, but kaede?.

I'm about to ask when i can suddenly feel an killing intention, i suddenly looked at who is it, and it's shuichi.

Why is he acting like that, just what makes them hate kaede and others, they suppost to be friends.

Shuichi POV

When kirumi said it, that makes my mood disappear, and change into pure hatred.

That bitch always saying that she hate my kokichi, and being a slut to me, i hate being touch by her.

Even when i see her face, hear her voice, hear her name, it's disgusting.

I should kill her, yes kill her, if she lay even a hair to suzuya i will fucking kill her.

I didn't realize what is going on around me, when i see that suzuya is looking at me.

It's so good that he looked at me, only mine. I just smiled at him, well he rarely smile, he only smile when he's fighting ghouls.

I have to becareful and not to get caught, i don't want that CCG's interrupt me.

"Well, let's talk about the changes, since the doctor said our personality and memories before the killing game, are slowly showing up"

Maki said, well ofcourse i'm not going to tell them, i don't know why, but i'm eveloping my personality so fast ever since i met suzuya again.

I hear the doorbell and i get uo and open the door and it's miu.

"Fuckin' virgin, get out of the way, y'all didn't even invite me"

I'm not even a virgin-.

"Sorry miu, they suddenly get here also"

We get in and miu seems can read the atmosphere. she sit between rantaro and me.

"Well what's up with this?"

"We're going to tell what's changes to us miu san, what we remember about our memories before the killing game."

She seems understand it and grew silent and just listen.

But why are they grew silents, why they seems afraid, and some of them are excited, well i'm afraid to my personality also.

"Well maki roll how about you go first"

She smile, and it's an innocent smile, friendly smile, not like her usual face.

"Well i'm friend with kokichi, well bestfriend actually, but someone that i didn't know, i hated the most, because he always with kokichi, and he's bad. Big red flag!!"

A sudden flashback of me and maki, and maki is threatening me about not to get closed to kokichi.

Well now i know who's she's talking to.

They decided that form a circle and the next one is the person who sit beside the person who just talk.

"Well i'm an bully, i hate that, but i'm with kaede, ange, and rantaro, which is wierd, i used to hate kokichi, but we can't harm him because of this person"

"Gonta is still friends with his friend kokichi, but not friend with anyone. gonta is bad,gonta beats people. But gonta is having fun beating with this one person"

"I'm not a maid, i'm actually an delinquent, but thank god, kokichi is like little brother too me, i also like this one person, because he take care of kokichi"

"Well i'm a bully, and i'm with kaito, i hate my past me, but i'm secretly friends with kokichi, but this one person is getting into my nerves"

"Well virgins, the one who's telling you all that y'all virgin, are also virgin, surprice?. I hate getting touch, and kokichi is cute back then!!, i'm a secretary of the student council, and i really hate kokichi's man."

Well it's my turn, since i'm not going to tell them what i'm really is i'm just going to made up something, and i know that 'one person' is me so i'm going to made up.

Since kokichi is an student council and i'm a vice president, not going to waste that information.

"Well i'm a vice president of the school, and i'm friends with kokichi, since he's the president, but this one person is always sticking him to kokichi like a glue"

That should be okay, just to not get suspicious about me being a creep, we all looked to suzuya.

And seems like he's listening but not looking at us, he just looking at the ceiling.

He seems saw us looking at him, and he just pout, that's the cutest thing i see!!.

"I don't have memories of my past"

That's the thing he said...

Perfect

(Hella, sorry late again, kinda out of ideas and lazy also)