65

The trip back home was uneventful. Dream filled me in on the details of the agreement, a failsafe option in case of a war, in which the Badlands would assist us militarily should we get attacked, or attack Schlatt. 

I'm not too sure about how that's supposed to help our current situation, and Dream's motivations in wanting to push us towards a war, but it's something, for now, and we can figure it out later.

Now, a couple days later, we're facing off in his room. 

"Are you being serious right now?" I protest indignantly, standing next to his bed. He glances up from the chest he was rummaging through. 

"Yeah." Is all he says, before he returns to whatever he was looking for. 

"This is bullshit, you know that right? I've been here for fucking ages and you barely even let me out of the house." I say. "I'm going to the festival."

"You're not." He says, accompanied with a laugh to himself as he ducks his head, fiddling with something on the table. 

"I am." 

"You're not, I don't trust you anywhere near enough a giant crowd. I'm not fucking talking about it anymore either."

"Literally go fuck yours-"

"This is your fucking problem Rosie, I don't trust you because you never fucking behave." He interrupts frustratedly. 

"Oh behave?" My eyes widen, crossing my arms over my body. "You want me to behave? How delusional are you?"

"I'm not delusional." He stands up. "You're going to stop pretending eventually Princess, it's only a matter of time."

I glare at him as he scoops up a bag, and sliding a knife into his belt. 

"I'm not pretending Dream." I say, slightly louder, as he turns towards the door. "Just a little hint, when I start behaving, it probably means I'm going to kill you."

"Love you too Rosie!" He calls out, not even turning around, walking straight out of the room. I hear the front door slam shut moments later. 

I walk into the living room with a huff. Punz is splayed out on the couch, only raising his eyebrows teasingly when he sees me. 

"Trouble in paradise?" He deadpans.

"Ha. Ha. So funny." I sneer. "He's decided that I'm not allowed to go the the festival."

"I doubt you just let him tell you no."

"Course not." I roll my eyes. "Dickhead walked straight out the door when I tried to argue."

"Sapnap'll take you, you'll figure shit out." He shrugs, sinking down in the hoodie pulled up over his head. 

"I don't think Sapnap is going to be able to negotiate the gigantic ego Dream has, I mean I'm not his fucking property, that he gets to decide who can touch it and what happens to it. I'm a grown ass woman and I'm begging a fucking man to go to a festival." I collapse on the other end of the couch, flopping down dramatically. 

"I don't know if telling him to go fuck himself is what I'd call begging." Punz states dryly, looking at me pointedly. I roll my eyes right back. 

"I'd rather be tossed off a bridge than beg for him." I screw up my face in disgust. "I'd never be able to live with myself."

"Oh you'd know he'd fucking love that shit." Punz grins annoyingly. "That's probably his fantasy, you, on your knees-"

I manage to prevent the rest of that sentence by lobbing one of the cushions on the couch at his head. "Shut up, you probably have some fucked up fantasies too, considering how disgusting your mind is."