33 - i'm so confiused

"As you know, the Principessa is back, and this mission is about her..."

----------------
Chapter 33 : i'm so confiused

It's a few days later and I finally get to leave the hospital

It's a few days later and I finally get to leave the hospital. Every day at least one brother came along, sometimes Emilio the other time Matteo, sometimes Riccardo came along but for the rest I didn't see any other brothers. And that makes me angry, I'm in the hospital and they don't even want to come and see me or ask how I'm doing. Also, they still haven't said sorry. At first I was sad about it, I thought they didn't want me and they didn't care about me, but now I am angry about it. I am tired of being treated like this. It's like only Emilio, Matteo and Riccardo care about me. That does hurt , I honestly did expect Leonardo and Valentino to come and apologize but yeah.... apparently that wasn't their plan and they just forgot about me.

There is a knock on the door and without waiting for an answer dz door is opened. Without turning around to see who has opened the door, I already know who it is. Riccardo, he never waits for an answer, but at least he knocks. The last few days I can recognize who is knocking on the door. Emilio always says "knock knock," before he knocks on the door. Matteo always knocks on the door in a certain rhythm.

"Are you ready?" Takes Riccardo's voice out of my mind. I zipper up the bag and nod my head.

"Yep," I say quickly as I think about those silly rules of Lorenzo. I put all the stuff Emilio secretly smuggled into the hospital in a bag. I turn around with the bag in my hands, but Riccardo grabs it from my hands and puts it over his shoulder. In silence we begin to walk through the corridors. Finally I can leave this place. So I have discovered, that hospitals are really stupid. I'd rather never come back here again.

We arrive at the car , where Riccardo puts the bag in the trunk while I sit in the car. Riccardo also gets in the car, fastens his belt, checks that I have my belt on, and then he starts to drive. On to home.

----------------

I get out of the car with Riccardo and we walk into the house. I still find it strange how many codes you have to enter before you can enter the house, but somewhere I understand that have you already seen the house? That is just a gigantic villa! We buy in the hallway and I breathe in the familiar smell. Home.

"Eleanor, it's noon you need to eat something," Riccardo mumbles, he starts walking towards the kitchen, and quickly I follow him. Halfway to the kitchen Riccardo suddenly starts to walk much slower, but I don't care too much and start walking towards the kitchen first. I open the kitchen door and....

"Surprise!" Is shouted. Confetti is thrown on me and surprised I look around the kitchen. The kitchen is all decorated with flags, balloons, garlands. All in silver and light blue. Also hanging up is a silver banner with "welcome home," written in light blue. On the dining table is a light blue tablecloth, topped with silver plates and cutlery. In the center of the table is a silver holder thing, on which are all cupcakes with blue sugar frosting. Around the chairs there is a silver bow, or a blue bow, it is alternating. And the floor, the floor is full of silver and blue confetti, but really all over the place. But the thing that amazes me the most. Is the person sitting on a chair. His red hair is hidden behind his black cap, he looks at me with a big grin through which his blue braces can be seen.