Chapter 74

Ji Li heard her distinct heartbeat and swallowed without a trace of his dry throat.

When he first entered acting, he did not feel nervous; when he received the award for the first time, he did not feel nervous; when he encountered disputes of public opinion, he did not feel nervous.

But now he is under the control of Qin Li, and he is inexplicably nervous.

The other party leaned his head on his shoulder, and even the sound of breathing was warm and sultry drunk.

Ji Li didn't dare to move, fearing that with a slight struggle, the two sides would have closer contact.

Ji Li asked tightly at the heartstrings, "Brother Li, are you drunk?"

Qin Li's grip on his wrist increased slightly, and he asked word by word, "Do you want me to be drunk or not?"

Qin Li was testing the wishes of the youth and restrained his impulse.

He deliberately drank a little bit of drunkenness at the wine table by Yuan Jifei and others' setting up; when talking with the young man, he also revealed that he was temporarily here to rest.

Since the moment he stepped into the rest, he had guarded the door eagerly.

He was betting on whether the young man would have a little bit of heart on him.

At the moment when the knock on the door sounded, Qin Li felt a sense of satisfaction that he had never had before, and he almost impulsively wanted to just pierce that layer of relationship paper.

But in the next second, he felt Ji Li's tight body.

The youth seemed to be cautious, not daring to struggle greatly.

Qin Li's reason, which was disturbed by the wine, quickly gathered, and was inexplicably confused-he seemed to scare the other party.

"..."

Ji Li was silent.

In the adult world, even if you don't say something thoroughly, you can understand the meaning of it.

Ji Li does not deny that he has a little concern and affection for Qin Li that is beyond the normal range, but he attributed all this to the other party's too good.

After all, Qin Li's appearance, conversation and ability are there that countless people admire and even admire.

But only that.

Ji Li wanted to focus on his career again, and love never appeared in his consideration.

He didn't want to ruin a friendship that could go on for a longer period of time because of a momentary emotional impulse.

More particularly, the friend who made him care about was Qin Li.

What kind of relationship is there if the saneness of both parties recovers after sobering up?

He can't figure it out for the time being, so he can't mess around.

Ji Li pursed her lips and replied in a low voice, "...I will bring you some information about alcohol and medicine, but you knocked over the water glass."

Qin Li chuckled helplessly, "Blame me."

Blame me for being impulsive.

He released the suppression of the youth and got up, "There is mineral water on the coffee table, what about the anti-alcoholic medicine?"

Ji Li took out the pill that was tightly held in his palm, and muttered softly, "Fortunately, I took it tightly. The hotel attendant said that there is only this one left."