006

Seeing that several children didn’t agree with him, Chen was furious, and pointed to a few of them and said angrily: "Eating things inside and out, you really  made this old lady mad  ." 

     Yang Xiaoan, the youngest girl in the Yang family, saw that her mother was angry and busy. She jokingly ran over, hugged Chen's arm, and said with a grin: "Mother, what are you talking about? What do you mean by eating inside and out? Sister-in-law and eldest brother are in the same family. "

  " Fuck ." Chen felt anger when he heard it, but he gave Xu Cao a fierce look.

  Xu saw Xiaoan, busy stepped forward, hanging on Chen's arm, smiled and said:. "Mother, since we are family,  you don't have to be angry, the clothes outside let me wash it ,"

  She will do it the way she does it. After living for more than forty years, she still understands some truths. Now everyone is a family. Although Chen's is mean, as a daughter-in-law, she has to do what she should do, whether it's really good or not just doing it. If the Chen is still reluctant to do this, and trouble her. That's really sorry, when you meet the best, as long as it is better than the best.

  Fugui heard this and frowned, " Wife, how do you finish washing such a big basin of clothes? I think it's better each house to wash themselves, or let's wash the father and mother's My mother’s clothes, we all take turns to wash them." This Yang family has a large population and lives together. In order to cause unnecessary trouble, everything is allocated, and the cooking is done by the daughters-in-law of several families in turn. The clothes are dirty, and it is not good for each family to wash them in turn. So they are all doing their own business.

  Basically, the housework is done by women, and the farm work in the outside world is done by the men in the family. When the busy season comes, a woman is left at home to cook, and all the others go to the fields to do coolies. When Xu Cao was in Xu's house, she did all the housework alone, and sometimes Erya and Sanya would help her a little.

  The second and third daughter-in-laws also didn’t want others to wash their own clothes. They were busy saying, "Yes, mother, we can wash our own clothes separately, so I won’t bother my sister-in-law, sister-in-law, let’s go out first. Going to work."

  As the second child's Shen said, she pulled Xu Cao out. Then she separated the clothes piled up by the Chen family, and smiled at Xu Cao in a low voice: "Mother is like this. I have been in the door for more than two years now. She still treats me like this, sister-in-law, don't mind."

  Xu Cao said with a smile: "It won't be a problem, and my brother and sister, thank you."

  " what thank you , we are all a family, I will cook first, and wait until we have dinner so we can go to the river to wash clothes together."

  "Okay."

       After a while, Fugui followed hee. He pulled Xu Cao into the room and said with a silly smile: " Wife, just wash our clothes. don't care about mother, She is like that, don't  pay attention to her." 

       Xu Cao replied with a smile : "I know, besides, it's okay to help parents wash the clothes." 

      Fugui smiled and ruined his resolute face, staring blankly. He stared at Xu Cao, "Wife, you are so kind."

  Xu Cao blushed and broke him in a low voice, then said: "Then I will go out first. I will go to the kitchen to help the second younger brother and sister."

  Go to the kitchen to help. Breakfast is very simple. They warmed up the leftover dishes from yesterday's wedding banquet and cooked a pot of brown rice porridge. There are not many people who eat polished rice and white flour in this poor country these days. Yesterday, all the banquets used were brown rice coarse noodles, and there were some vegetables left. After the heat was over, the family had breakfast.