〖️Hoyoung × Dongheon?〗️¹²

Request by:little_mxxn (this is more to GyeChan × Hoyoung)

Another day, another moodie Dongheon got. He sigh as loud as the door open and shut everywhere. He seat on the sofa while wrapped his arms together and stare at the tv with his serious face.

The day gone darken that actually about to rain as Hoyoung come with his fluffy hair giving him a hug. Dongheon had no attention for Hoyoung's so he pushed him away which had Hoyoung got curious.

"Babe? Are.. you alright? Are you sick?" Dongheon groans as he left and went to their shared room while shutting the door loudly making Hoyoung shocked and gone shivering.

As than he saw a lightning strikes on the window and immediately shut his ears when he hears the thunder making him crying. Hoyoung was fully shaking as Gyehyeon and Minchan who was cuddling with each others hears a crying noises.

The two peak from their door to see Hoyoung hugging his knees buried his face on them making Minchan panickly run towards him and hugged him tightly. Gyehyeon joined in as they were confused and immediately carried him to their room.

Hoyoung was been covered by their blanket as his eyes were red that he cries to hard making the two gone worried. "Hoyoung-ah.. what's going on?"

"H-heoni.. hate me.." Hoyoung with his shaking voice as another thunder strikes making Hoyoung hugged Minchan immediately.

Minchan softly pat his back calming him down as Gyehyeon went out to bring a warm water. Hoyoung couldn't even open his eyes from it as his memories from the past appear showing that he use to play in the rain as a light strikes right in front of him as it clashes making Hoyoung scared and run back to his room.

His mother worried as he was locking the door as his sister knocking softly as he open them and hugged his sister. His sister smile and hugged him back as both of his parents gone worried and told him to not play outside again.

Eventually there was an extra rooftop where it cover's him from the rain he just playing out the house in front of the door cause its cold and he like it but suddenly the lightning had him scared. Hoyoung open his eyes back to reality that he was fall asleep beside Gyehyeon and Minchan who was hugging each others as he get up and left their room.

He saw Dongheon getting ready to work as he was still scared as he went back to the room as Gyehyeon was awake and shocked to see him went out. "Hyung! Where are you going?"

"Im.. going to make some tea.." as Hoyoung was about to step out from their room, Gyehyeon wrap his arms on Hoyoung waist as he flinch and startled.

Dongheon saw them as he glare and went out immediately. Hoyoung slowly rubbing Gyehyeon hands to let go as than Minchan double hugged them as Hoyoung even more shivering.

The three were now in the living room as Minchan let Hoyoung seat on his lap as Gyehyeon held his hand while Hoyoung was drinking his tea on his right hand while watching something on the tv. The two stays close with Hoyoung as Hoyoung himself feel a bit safe from Dongheon.

But in his otherside minds says Dongheon needed time and spaces until he is finally in his mood to cuddle him. But from now starts he has Gyehyeon and Minchan who is a couple who took care of him as their mother.

………

Thank You For Requesting ♡️ Hope you have a nice day and also stay safe Cuties!!

Sorry i posting this a bit late, im quiet busy but im grateful to be back as a writer from my longest hiatus! Thank You So Much♡️