one shot: laser tag shenanigans

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Positive."

Sae-Byeok glanced up with slightly squinted eyes at the illuminated neon sign above the laser tag place they were standing outside of, and she could feel Kyo's eyes on her without looking at the girl.

She turned, smirking, "You're going down."

"I usually find myself on my knees for you," Kyo winked at her, causing Sae-Byeok to look away, walking into the laser tag place with a flustered expression. They were on opposite teams, with Kyo on the red team and Sae-Byeok on the blue team. 

At least this time no one would actually die.

It was just a game.

The game area was dark, and all Kyo could see was the fluorescent strip lights that bordered foam wall props. She wore a red vest that also glowed, along with night vision goggles while holding the laser gun in her hands. She heard the sound of digital lasers being fired, along with some children raging over how they got eliminated.

Kyo made it to where the blue flag was left unguarded, grabbing it before making her way back. She broke off into a run as she was spotted, shooting behind her and somehow hitting some people.

She knew she was being chased by someone who had a couple of braincells floating around in their brain and she was now zigzagging for dear life. Kyo heard much more mature shouts of 'get her!' behind her.

She felt a hand grab at her sleeve, tugging her into a secluded corner. Kyo's eyes widened as Sae-Byeok covered her mouth as the teenagers chasing her had passed. She removed her hand, and Kyo exhaled.

"Tha--"

"Shut up."

Sae-Byeok pressed her lips onto hers, pulling her closer by the red vest Kyo was wearing. Kyo whimpered slightly at the force of the kiss, but sunk into it, resting her hand on the wall as her competitive drive to win the round vanished.

Sae-Byeok snaked her hands under her shirt, gently running her nails across the skin. Kyo heard her chuckle lowly at her reaction as her tongue slipped into her mouth. Upon hearing shouts that caused Kyo to pull away for a moment, Sae-Byeok grabbed her by the neck and slammed her lips back to hers.

A few minutes passed before Sae-Byeok pulled away, and Kyo grinned, "Woah."

"I know," Sae-Byeok shrugged confidently. "I am amazing."

She then raised her laser gun, shooting Kyo and laughed in satisfaction as a sad arcade tune played for a few seconds. Sae-Byeok grabbed the flag from her, blowing her a kiss before walking back to the proud shouts of her teammates.

Kyo gaped at her retreating figure, betrayed as the children she was teammates with ran up behind her.

"Dude, what happened?"

"I uh stumbled," Kyo cleared her throat as the children gaped up at her. "Oh. Tripped." She ushered them back to their base, her mind set on getting pay back later on that night.

Kyo pinned Sae-Byeok against the wall beside the front door of their home, both of them kicking off their shoes and taking off their jackets. Kyo kissed her neck, "Where's all that confidence now, sunshine?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━

yall want more of these?

its fun to write ngl