Chapter 76

As a veteran award ceremony, the China Television Awards has a set of established criteria for judging. Naturally, the organizing committee will not change the shortlist at will because of the fact that there is no real hammer on the Internet.

On August 15th, the list of invitations officially shortlisted was posted on the Internet.

Ji Li was still nominated for the three major nominations of "Best Newcomer", "Best Actor" and "Popular Actor", and successfully obtained the admission qualification.

Some black fans were so angry that they jumped on Weibo and made stinky remarks with a big name-like Ji Li, who can't kill Xiaoqiang, who doesn't have a backstage sponsor who believes? It must be taken care of!

Ji Li fans have long been accustomed to seeing this kind of yin and yang, and sent screenshots to the Super Shadow official. They didn’t even bother to say anything to refute--

Two hours later, it will be the red carpet and the live broadcast of the awards. They are all waiting eagerly to watch Baby Ji Li shine. Who has time to deal with a psychologically distorted creature like Heizi?

You continue to jump in the same place, our Ji Li will only get better and better!

According to the process requirements of the organizer, the main creative actors of the "Large Young Man" crew walked on the red carpet together.

Therefore, Ji Li and others were arranged in the adjacent lounge.

Zhou Qingming stood in front of the mirror, watching his clothes, and after confirming that he was decent, he smiled with satisfaction.

The explosiveness of "The Great Youth Conspiracy" drove the popularity of his male protagonist. After years of obscurity, he finally reaped the popularity of the public.

The number of announcements has increased a lot, and the business situation has risen.

This time, if he can win the China TV Award for the best actor, it will definitely be a big springboard for his career.

The agent Xu Xiang smiled and asked, "Xu Miaomiao is next door, would you like to go over and say hello?"

"of course."

As soon as the voice fell, the knock on the lounge door rang.

Xu Miaomiao walked in with a dark blue glittering skirt with a bright smile, "I have been waiting for you for most of the day, and I haven't seen the missionary leader come to me. You really are in a play, and you don’t necessarily leave any love I."

Zhou Qingming curled his lips and went to greet him immediately, "Miaomiao, long time no see."

During the show, the couple pairing in the show gained a lot of love from fans, and with the variety show promotion outside the show, the two had more CP fans who extended from the show to the show.

For such real hype, both teams have maintained a tacit attitude.

After all, in this entertainment circle, being able to attract fans is the kingly way.

However, the lack of calls between Xu Miaomiao and Zhou Qingming was pure colleague friendship.

The former was shortlisted for the best actress for the TV series this time, but the other actresses on the shortlist are too powerful, including the second nominated actress Weng Li.

Therefore, Xu Miaomiao herself and her team have a very peaceful mentality, and they are ready to not win the prize.

However, the red carpet is an invisible battlefield for female stars. In this matter, no one will slack off.