Chapter 61: Tournament Participants

Waking up in an unfamiliar canopy.

A faint stroke of light was poked out in the tiny gap of the curtains.

What is this sensation? am I having another wet dream?!

That day...

When Sir Souei taught me those amazing things.

I giggled my thighs, my lower apex is itching so much. I couldn't hold it any longer..!

Sir Souei... 

Residing here in the monster kingdom was too comfortable that almost 2 weeks have been passed. I tried on immediately getting up, but a sudden headache strike my brain.

It's a hangover, I can't get enough to this kingdom. Every night there is a party on the Plaza.

They deemed it's just dinner and a month from now will be an authentic festive, a part of me is saying "I can't wait".

First things first, after waking up I stretch out my limbs and did my medium-intensity warm-ups.

Then for as fo my courtesy, I neatly folded the blanket and wipe up the pillows of the bedroom.

My room consists of a single master's bedroom on the left side, a barcelona chair in a little hanging deck of my room. It doesn't actually end there...

On the right side is a small alley passing the master's bedroom. I had a small restroom area in case of emergencies. It only consists of a circular mirror and a faucet used for simple re-touches. As for the light, my room is illuminated by... what is that called again?

I believe they called it LED lights powered by electricity.

It really was awesome hospitality they are showing...

...Considering we appeared here as adversaries.

Why become so gloomy? We should instead contemplate our past actions! I'm positive Lady Hinata thinks of it as well.

My fidelity with Lady Hinata is perfect, I'm sure Lady Hinata and Sir Rimuru are in a good light. 

Besides... If the Crusaders and the Monster Kingdom get allied. I can go and see Sir Souei as much as I can. Hi—hihi...that's my plan of action

Of course, I'm not gonna let this plan leak, after all, I had rivals. Glenda and that damn Dragonewt.

Out of my sudden frustrations, I slammed the vargueno— I am a strong Holy knight, even though I don't shine on the physical side I am still capable of making normal trees crack.

So It made me wonder, why does the vargueno didn't even make a dent.

Don't tell me... they made this with Lignum vitae?

No—no—no that's like a super sturdy yet super expensive type of wood. It's hard to believe but if we assume it is true "Where did they prepare those?"

Lignum vitae grows on seaside shores generally. The Great Jura Forest is located in the middle of nations with no access to sea or whatsoever. To be straightforward it's quite surprising that Tempest is relying on a single river (Ameld River) for their marine resources.

It's not like Tempest is competing on the global market.

Sure they got the potential to rule the market but... for some reason Sir Rimuru issued limited exportation of products.

Effective, if you observe it from a different point of view.

I'm no civic prodigy but I know that if a product is rare it's pricey.