Chapter 34: Mama

As you can see, Your Author is not someone who has a good memory. While re-reading the story, I found out that I wrote Lucius's name as Lucian in the other chapters. 

His name was supposed to be Lucian, but nevermind😭

••••••

I WILL NEVER! EVER! FORGET WHAT THIS WITCH DID TO ME!

It was the strongest resolution of Lucius when he was still trapped inside of the damned Medallion. He was even planning on how to take revenge on that Lady. 

Once that he got out of that Medallion, he will surely show Gabriella who's the powerful one!

However, facing that woman only made him tremble. He can't even refuse her from carrying him. When he wanted to shout at her he couldn't even open his mouth! He is certain that this witch is using magic on him!

'If I pulled her hair, will she be angry?'

It was the thought of the child-like being. 

While Gabriella is carrying the ancient being. Little Lucius raised his hands and began to touch Gabriella's hair. However, when he was about to pull it, he suddenly heard laughter from her. 

It was the laugh of the witch.

Lucius became alerted.

"You're like my brother when he was a little. He also loves playing with my hair," Gabriella told him which made Lucius frown. Gabriella couldn't see his reaction anyway. "Are you still afraid?" She asked him. "Are you hurt anywhere?" She asked again.

Lucius pitifully clenched his fist while gritting his teeth.

'Me? Afraid of you!? Are you kidding woman?' Lucius could only wish that he could say that, but he can't. Words couldn't even come out of his mouth. 'I need to see Mikhail, but this woman is too slow,' Lucius thought.

"Woah, the sun is shining brightly already," Gabriella uttered while looking at the windows. 

The sky that was gray and lifeless became lively when the sun came out. This thing made Gabriella really happy. She actually thinks that the little boy in her arms is an angel that stopped the storm. 

"I thought I will hunt down the being who made the rain for three days," She said with a frown. Two days of the storm made her irritated. Since Maria and Evan did not reply to her letters, she was worried and she wanted to visit them again. "It's a good thing that I won't need to choke someone."

This made Lucius nervous. The boy stiffened when he heard it.

He made the rain.

She will...

Choke him?

"Hnggg," Lucius sniffled when he heard it. "Bad witch," he suddenly uttered. His body trembled when Gabriella patted his back. He couldn't help but cry silently. "Wuwuwu," he cried softly.

"Shh," Gabriella uttered while patting his back. "There's no witch here. I will protect you from that witch. Do not cry, okay?" She said in a very reassuring tone.

However, her tone didn't sound reassuring to Lucius at all. 

What protect?

What there's no witch?

GABRIELLA IS THE WITCH!

Lucius wanted to say, but he couldn't tell her. He wanted to struggle and run away, but his body doesn't even want to move.

If the child-like being only knows how his cute appearance affects Gabriella...

Lucius would be able to defeat her in just a cute wink.