𝚙𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗' 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚜

𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 2 . 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 5

H L R
ʜᴏᴏᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʀᴇsᴏʀᴛ

🏝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐮𝐧,𝐦𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐜𝐨🏝

ᴏᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴏᴠ

———

"hey y'all." kash yawned.

"i'm really tired rn so fuck this intro basically."

"and we got sum fa the gang today so yea bla bla." she grabbed a pillow and went to sleep on the couch.

"embarrassing." greg shook his head shutting off the camera.

———

"you and kizo gon be right back, just watch." kiki laughed.

"no kiki he really pissed me off and played with my emotions." leia sighed watching as the hairdresser tied down her lace.

"i mean be for real, y'all just started getting close and stuff. it's just one lil argument and y'all is gon get past it." eisha laughed.

jaejae was "minding her business" deep into her phone.

"nah he for somebody else, shit just wasn't meant to be in the first place." leia mumbled.

"sniffing a lot of cap right now but aight girlie, i'm still rooting for y'all #lizo." yanna said.

"honestly i'm just tryna get a vibe like you and ski, y'all so perfect like how you do it?" she chuckled.

"trust me, it's not perfect. it's not easy at all. ski is like a literal reflection of myself and it's hard to deal with that but i feel like imma be with him even when we leave here." she shrugged.

"that's so cuteeee." nia cood.

"i know we aren't dating and shit, but it damn sure feels like it. we be stressing each other out but we just don't show it." she laughed

"damn, i be wanting to kill quani ass. always doin shit, but me and him aren't alike at all. that's really what i needed cause i'm tired of dealing with niggas that's like me." nia shook her head.

"damn i wanna genuine connection too, me and deedee is just about sex." eisha frowned.

"maybe you should suggest y'all having an actual conversation and stuff."

"i will." she nodded

"me and lee have a connection, but it's not romantic. and that's actually a great thing cause he's like my best friend in here, and it feels better than having a romantic connection with someone honestly." jay smiled.

"y'all, i really like draco and he cool and all but he just too childish for me. like his maturity level ain't on my level at times and it's aggravating as hell cause he don't be understanding where i be coming from."