❝𝗛𝗼𝗹𝘆 𝗠𝗮𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘆 𝗜𝗜❞ ; 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗸

•┈┈┈••✦ 🥀 ✦••┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈••✦ 🥀 ✦••┈┈┈•"𝗛𝗼𝗹𝘆 𝗠𝗮𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘆 𝗜𝗜" ; 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗧𝘂𝗮𝗻 𝗔𝗠𝗕𝗪━ ❝ 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶

•┈┈┈••✦ 🥀 ✦••┈┈┈•
"𝗛𝗼𝗹𝘆 𝗠𝗮𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘆 𝗜𝗜" ; 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗧𝘂𝗮𝗻 𝗔𝗠𝗕𝗪
━ ❝ 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶.❞

𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗦:
Displays of Affection, Soulmates in Love.

𝗔𝗗𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦/𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢.
Mild Sexual Content, Otherwise suitable for audiences of certain maturity.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"Mark,"

You sighed, trying to pry his fingers away from your belly, "don't do that."

He whines petulantly, nuzzling his head further in your neck as he tightens his hold on your frame, nibbling on your shoulder blade playfully. "Why?"

"As a man, I feel oppressed by women's need to hide their stomach fat. It's meant to be cherished, not hidden."

"I'm going to hit you."

"... Will you let me touch it after?"

A loud smack echoes throughout your empty bedroom as Mark rubs his hand to dissipate the lingering sting. But he relents, knowing the line between witty banter and the violation of boundaries.

If you secretly miss the warmth of his palm on your soft skin, no one has to know.

"You're talking about touching my belly, while I'm thinking about something more. It's depressing?"

He raises a brow, pouty lips pressing against your neck in confusion, "How so?"

"We're soulmates. Our bodies are supposed to be in sync at all times." You spoke vehemently, feeling your pout grow more prominent as the thought continued to upset you.

"Huh?" Mark chuckles, his chest vibrating against your back.

"You know, me horny, you horny? Same time, all of the time. It shouldn't even matter where we are. Our bodies are in-tune with one another. That's the only way it should be."

"You're exhausting."

"So drink an energy drink."

Mark laughs out loud at that, adding that to the list of reasons why he loves you so deeply. "(Y/N)?"