Chapter 15.

Song:- Aitai Yo- Kei Tanaka.

Life is hard, choosing the right thing and trusting others is the hardest...

************************

Third POV.

Without saying anything to Pratiksha Riddhi directly went to Sameer.

"How..."

This was the only thing she managed to say as she was already so tense...

Sameer looks at Pratiksha and sigh,

"He is the owner of the hospital she works for...he fucking knew and kidnapped her..." he said in frustration and ran his hand in his hair...

Ridhi holds her forehead and looks at terrified Pratiksha...Radhika handed the coffee to everyone and sat beside Pratiksha...

Sipping her coffee she looks at nothing in particular...

"He didn't tell me initially but then we had an encounter with Vansh, and the rest he had to tell me..." Radhika was looking at the love of her life when she said everything...she was disappointed that her little didn't find her important enough to share her grief...

"Sorry, di...but I didn't want to see sham and disappointment in your eyes for me...you were the only family at that time, but slowly they become a part of our small world, Sammer was there when that monster broke me...Ridhi hold me when he pushed me...I didn't want anyone to know what I went through but they witnessed my humiliation, my broken self-respect..." Pratiksha was also looking at the two people who did everything to safeguard her and now also they are here for her.

Ridhi looks and hold Sameer hand...

"Bhai I don't want him to get to them...you have seen him behaving like an animal when we faked her death, he was ready to burn him and everything around him. " She gripped his hand tightly.

"I know...I was there before I left for forever" he said thinking about something.

"Do you...do you think he had realized his mistake and had started feeling for her at that time" she said absently minded remembering her brother's behavior after the act they played almost four years back?

Vansh was so destructive and dangerous that everyone was afraid to go near him. Their father King Vikrant Ranawat somehow got to know everything and was disappointed that his son destroyed someone's life.

Being a king he tried to help that girl but Ridhi and Sameer with the help of Rohan had already erased every trace of Singh from Udaipur.

For everyone, Pratiksha was dead and Radhika was moved out from there.

Sameer sigh remembering the past and patted her head, Ridhi was younger but more mature and humble than the other Ranawat.

He turn to everyone and announced...

"Pari and Pakhi are moving to Canada and my man will take them to Montreal they will stay there till that mad guy went back to India..."

Radhika wants to say something when Sameer cuts her...

"He had seen me with you and already knows about us...it will be safe if she is kept hidden and away from everyone...for...for a few days" his voice went heavy in the end.

He had got a loving family after long waiting but again Vansh ruined everything. But alas he needs to protect them.

Radhika stands and said...

"But how will she manage there alone. Sam, please it's so sudden think about it..."

He went to her and hold her soft palm in his cold caressing it, he looks at her lovingly...