Chapter 76: Magic Tower: Owned! Forbidden Region: Reached!

The celebration continued until early in the morning, but it was calm after that. However, time still continued to flow during the calm.

"Are you feeling better?"

Cale just waved his hand at Chief Harol's question. "So-so."

Cale was always at the best condition possible thanks to the Vitality of the Heart. "Isn't it all of you who need to worry about your health?"

Harol and the rest of the Chiefs looked tired. Billos was the same way.

"I am not weak!" Toonka, who was drunk in the corner, was the same as well.

'If you can't hold your alcohol, don't drink. What a bunch of kids.' Cale ignored Toonka and continued to speak to Harol. "Things progressed faster than expected."

"...There was no point to draw it out."

Just one day was all it took to make the deal for the Magic Tower. Although it could have taken a long time, trades always progress faster when one side is in a state of urgency.

"Makes sense since you are all in a rush, right?"

No matter what they did, the non-mage faction, which was a collection of the poor, was always going to be lacking money.

The royal family would have given all of their money to the mage faction, and there was nothing inside the Magic Tower that was worth anything.

But it wasn't like they could sell the magic devices in the kingdom, since that would only bring down their reputation.

And most importantly, Harol probably wanted to get rid of Cale as fast as possible. "Did you get a chance to read through the contract, young master-nim?"

"I read it as soon as I got it." The total amount was slightly more than ten billion gallons because it included some of the nearby land. "Don't worry. I will destroy it within a year."

The contract stated that, although Cale purchased the Magic Tower, he will also destroy it within a year.

He would also not move the Magic Tower building to another location. He would also not gather any mages under the Cale Henituse name.

"...I really can't understand you." Toonka glared at Cale like he was someone who came to show off his wealth.

"I just wanted to show off my wealth and own the highest view after the Empire's Bell Tower." Cale shrugged his shoulders and used the excuse he told Alberu.

Toonka looked toward him with disbelief, but just pushed the contract to Cale as if he did not want to think about any more complicated things. "Just sign it. I promised to spar with your subordinate Hilsman today. Muhahaha!"

Cale's expression turned stiff as soon as Vice Captain's name was brought up. 'I guess I'll reevaluate him a little.'

This Vice Captain was very good at socializing. He had started to talk to the citizens about cooperation. Choi Han had reported how surprising all of it was to witness.

"You just have to stamp here." Harol handed an ink pad to Cale.

At that moment, Cale and Harol made eye contact. Harol gazed into Cale's eyes like he was trying to read Cale's intentions, but Cale just smiled back.

Harol probably did not want to sell the Magic Tower because he was suspicious. However, he had no choice since they had a lot more to gain from selling it. It was difficult to ignore such gains.

"Here, I stamped it so you do it too!" Toonka refreshingly, and, if we want to be mean, stupidly, stamped his thumb on the contract without any hesitation.