11

Chapter 11 - Helpless against Them

"Hello, darling," Elias smiled at her.

His smile only harbored evil intentions. It looked like the most cynical smile Iris had ever seen.

A shiver went down her spine. She slammed the door on his face. Grabbing her phone, she put it in her pocket. Iris made a run to the window to jump out and run for her life.

With a powerful kick, her door broke open.

A muscular arm snaked around her waist, holding her back. She screamed and thrashed in the arms.

"LET ME GO," she yelled, trying to pry open his hands. His grip tightened around her seemingly as if it was going to snap. Her eyes watered at the pain.

"Tsk, it was a very fucking poor decision trying to get away," he cooed in her ear. His voice was numbing, making her freeze in his arms. "P-Please let me g-go," she begged, tears falling down her face.

"You can dream," he mockingly laughed, causing her to cry even more. She tried her best to get away from his clutches. She was sure it was going to leave a bruise on her waist.

Jasper oppositely got an injection from his pocket. They turned the cries and pleas to let go deaf. They didn't feel an ounce of sorry for her. They were heartless, to begin. Elias grabbed her face, making her look towards him. She hammered his chest with her fists, attempting to getaway. Jasper walked from behind, pricked her neck with the needle.

The drug entered her system.

She hissed at the contact, her eyes getting drowsy. Her vision got blurry. "We will never let you go," the ultimate words reverberated as she faded into darkness.

Jasper carried her limp body to the car. "Drive towards the main house," he ordered, placing her head on his lap. Elias sat in front of them- his eyes fixed on her face. His clenched jaw finally relaxed. She was now with them.

Edward looked at the unconscious face of the girl. Who had made the brothers go to such lengths to capture her through the mirror? Meeting with his boss's cold glower, he immediately averted his eyes and solely focused on driving.

"She won't leave now." Jasper's hands tightened around her. His eyes turned dark, closing and opening twice to control his heightened emotions.

---

Iris groaned, opening her eyes. She blinked, seeing a beautiful mural Victorian wall over her head. She rubbed her eyes, understanding what's happening. She glanced around, letting out a surprised gasp when she was two pairs of eyes watching her from a dark corner.

Like predators of the night, those eyes hid in the dark, waiting for the moment the sweet little prey lowered the guard so they could attack.

She scurried back into the bed in horror. Trying to get out of bed. Someone grabbed her by her leg, pulling her back. "Ahh," she yelped.

Jasper then grabbed her wrists, pinning her down on the bed. He climbed over her.

Her caramel eyes looked into his raven eyes. She shrank back in the bed, completely petrified of the dark aura surrounded by him. It felt as if he was the devil incarnate himself.

She felt a lump of fear in her throat, blocking all her words. "How naïve," he smirked, leaning closer to her. In fear, she trashed in the bed. Elias got up, caught her legs, seizing them down. "Sweetheart, you can run from us but never hide," Jasper muttered. She could feel his warm breath on her face. He was too close for her liking.