【42】

By the time Tang Jing finished work, it was already seven o'clock in the evening.

It was getting darker in September than before, and when he came out of the studio, the lights were already lit on the street outside.

After shooting for a day, Tang Jing was very tired and fell asleep leaning on the window as soon as he got in the car.

The agent had no choice but to hold back what she wanted to say.

When they got back to the hotel, the agent followed Tang Jing into the room. Once the door was closed, the agent could no longer hold back: "What's with Ye Zexi's message on your phone?"

Tang Jing was still sleepy and got a little confused, then he asked: "What message? Ye Zexi? Why are you reading my message?"

The agent had been holding back for a whole day, thinking of what she asked Tang Jing this morning, Tang Jing even kept her in the dark, and she was even more angry: "Ye Zexi asked if you want to be together, you still ask me?! I did not check your phone for any message, I just happened to see Ye Zexi's message this morning."

Tang Jing's eyes widened and looked at the agent in surprise: "What did you say about being together?"

The agent didn't speak, just looked at him.

At this time, Tang Jing finally noticed something wrong. He quickly opened WeChat on his phone, only to see a new red dot on the top portrait of WeChat.

When he clicked on the message, Tang Jing suddenly choked on his breath.

What was the meaning of this message?

Did Ye Zexi understand his feelings?

The other person hadn't forgotten about him yet, that was why...

Tang Jing's heart began to beat wildly, he started to blush all over his face at a speed visible to the naked eye.

Seeing his reaction, what else does the agent not understand?

"So you are with Ye Zexi?" the agent asked.

Even though his heart was beating wildly, Tang Jing still knew to refute the misleading fact: "No! I have not been with him yet!"

"Then you like him." The agent's tone was determined.

This time, Tang Jing didn't refute, and his ears also turned red.

After a long silence, he whispered: "I don't think it is like that, right? Maybe it's just a good impression..."

The agent was expecting this answer, and rubbed her aching temple: "When did it happen?" After a pause, the agent sighed, "Forget it, it doesn't matter, so you want to be with him now?"

Tang Jing was silent again.

The point is that he still doesn't know what Ye Zexi thinks!

Why did you suddenly fast forward to the step of being together?

The agent did not wait for Tang Jing's answer, she sighed again: "Forget it, it doesn't matter, you should clearly tell him first. Regardless of whether there will be further development between you two, you must notify me in advance. So I can contact public relations ahead of time when your relationship comes to light, okay?"

The agent was being very understanding, as she did not stop him, what could Tang Jing have to say? He blushed and nodded quickly.

The agent saw him being like this, and she did not know what to say, so she just told him to rest early and then left first.