Sweet Elora - 12

"His dick riding ass always got something to fucking say

"His dick riding ass always got something to fucking say." kJ said making Pooter agree.

"He talk too much shit, just the other day he told Ace that he was gon pop us in our shit but still ain't did a damn thing."

"Who the fuck is Ace?" K'saiah asked.

"Some nigga that sell for us." kJ responded making him nod, when he said us he only meant him and Pooter since K'saiah wasn't in the streets anymore and Johan was never in the streets.

"Siah." Ajani mumbled making K'saiah look down at her.

"Hmm? You okay?" He asked making her nod.

"Who are they talking about?"

"That nigga Malik." He answered making her eyes go a little wide from shock.

"Why is he going on bad? What happened?"

"After we told him to stop worrying about what we had going on he stopped coming around here and now he hanging out with niggas who he knows wants us dead." K'saiah explained making her nod.

"His pussy ass." Ajani said making him laugh.

"You be around me too much." He said now making her laugh.

They were too busy talking to each other to really care about what everyone else was talking about.

"Ms Ajani and Mr Kb would you like to share with the class?" Pooter said standing up and tapping his foot with his hands on his hips.

Everyone busted out laughing including K'saiah and Ajani.

"Now that I have your attention we are going out tonight." Pooter said making them both nod.

"Where are we going sir?" Ajani's asked also standing up now tapping her foot with her hands on her hips.

"Y'all should not listen at all!" He exclaimed now excessively tapping his foot like a teacher who got a bad note from a sub.

"The club by Main Street." He answered making her nod and sit back down.

"On my block came out with a new season!" Ajani exclaimed making S'rene get hyped, S'rene loves OMB more than anyone.

"Aye man I'm finna cancel all these plans right neow!"

"Now why you tell her that shit bruh."

"They ain't even put it on Netflix yet." K'saiah said making her jaw drop.

"You wrong for that." She said to Ajani which caused her to laugh.

"You'll be okay, anyways I'm finna go home to pick out something to wear. My crew lets go." Ajani said standing up which also made K'saiah stand up.

They started laughing at the fact that K'saiah was actually following her , they ain't never saw him be as close as he is with Ajani with anyone else.