Chapter 17

I finally took a close look at how many people have read this story and let me just say..Holy crap. I never thought this story would become popular. Thank you so much for the nice comments, all the votes, and for sticking with me on Jackie and Jonathan's journey of mayhem.

Soon, but not too soon, they might have a kid..boy or a girl? One or two or twins? Names? Should they look more like Jonathan or Jackie? It's up to YOU!
Comment Below :)
—————————————————

Jackie's POV~

Scarecrow safely got us back home. I know, unbelievable right? He took off his mask and revealed his handsome face. "I'm back now," Jonathan said giving me a small smile. I smiled back and sat on the couch. Someone was already there.

"Hiya!" Harley squeaked.

     "Hey Harley, watcha doing here?" I asked in curiousity.

      She grinned, "The gang decided the plan will take effect in 1 to 2 months. Mistah Two face still doesn't like the plan. He's oll grouchy and stuff, but whatever! I'm your maid of honor, I'm the godparent, I'm part of the plan!"

Jonathan sighed at Harley's claim of being the god parent of our kid in the future. None the less, I smiled at Harley's excitement. "Thank you for letting us know, Harls," I told her.

     "Uh huh!" Harley smiled," Well I gotta go! Mistah J and I are gonna go outta town," She gave me a huge hug, saluted Jonathan, and went out the door. Yep, that's my 'sister' for ya.

Jonathan sat next to me and pulled me closer to him. "Who do you have in mind for a godparent?" he asked.

    "In all honesty..I would want Pamela to be our child's godmother and maybe Eddie or Victor as the godfather," I replied. Jonathan nodded.

    "After what Edward did..you would still want to have him as the godfather?" he asked. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair.

    "I don't know. ."

"Victor would be just as great of a godfather as Edward would be. We could have Victor take the honor," he pointed out.

    "True..The next time there's a meeting, we'll tell Victor and Pamela the good news," I smiled. Jonathan smiled back and leaned closer to me. Our lips collided in a sweet kiss. Jonathan pulled away and stroked my hair.

He looked me over seeming to be dazed. "How did I get so lucky?...," his voice barely above a whisper. My cheeks turned hot and I held him close.

      "I think I'm the one who's lucky," I whispered in his ear. Jonathan wrapped his arms around me for a few minutes then let go.

    "Let me make some food," he said getting up. Well there's nothing to do here so..

Bedroom?

Bedroom. I walked down the hallway into our room then laid down on the bed. Such a bore.. I heard several chuckles inside my head. Tsk, tsk. You make mistakes left and right much too often. Now..have you given ANY thought of what..gifts your kid might get? My eyes widened. Hehe, now you're thinking.

Y'know, it might not be such a bad thing. We kept you alive, the voices your kid can have could keep him or her alive, too. Kept me alive? I let out a bitter laugh. You made me want to commit suicide, you constantly look down on me making me sick, you drive me insane! All my wrong doings are your fault! Careful, don't let your anger get the best of you.

I growled and got up from the bed. My reflection in the mirror showed me that my eyes were almost fully blue... Stop! I started to scream. My knees went weak and I fell to the ground. "Stop it, stop it, stop it," I whimpered.

      "Jackeline? What's wrong?" Jonathan asked kneeling next to me.

     "No....lock the door and get away from me. Please," I pleaded. Jonathan put his pointer finger under my chin making me look up at him. His eyes widened only a smidge but looked completely calm. I pushed his chest lightly. "Go, please go," I cried. It's no use you idiot. I put my hands to my ears. "Shut up!" I yelled.

      Jonathan cradeled me in his arms and rubbed my back softly, "I'm not leaving."

"You have to go!" I started squirming under his grip trying to push him away.

       "Jackie!" he raised his voice,"Don't let them win, you control yourself, not them," I listened carefully to his words. "Jackie..look up at me, please." My head carefully moved up to look him in the eyes. Jonathan gave me a small smile and cupped my face. "You're fine now. Never let them take control so easily, lock them in a cage in your mind," he gave me a gentle kiss on the lips. After a moment of silence passed, Jonathan spoke again. "What happened?"

"I never took notice of what problems our child could have. They pointed out that our kid could get voices in their head like mine..I was scared. i don't want them to go through that, I don't even think I can be a good mom, I.." My voice trailed off in worry.

      "I've had the same type thoughts, but there is a good possibility that they won't have any problems. We shouldn't worry about it. And you will be an amazing mother, you're sweet, caring, and generous." Jonathan assured.

"..Really?" I asked. Jonathan nodded. The smell of something burning wafted the air. "Um.." I mumbled. Jonathan eyes widened and he high bolted out of the room leaving me laughing on the ground.