TWO - IT'S BRUTAL OUT HERE

I woke up the morning of Good Vibrations' soft opening to the feeling of Finn's tongue buried inside of me

My dreams all week had been full of my locked away memories with Harry, which caused me to wake up soaking wet and desperate for touch more often than not.

Of course, I recognized him as soon as I saw him standing in the dark and watching me and Finn on the balcony. It felt like déjà vu and made me instantly remember that night at Apartment X. He did the same thing there-stood in the dark and watched me with another man until I took notice. He seemed intrigued by me, which didn't surprise me, as most men were when they saw the way I dressed at Apartment X. What did surprise me was that I knew he was a newbie, knew he should have been scared or intimidated by what could happen in a club like that, and he wasn't.

He was calm. He was sturdy. He didn't even blink when I climbed off the man I was with and began to walk in his direction. I remembered his eyes most of all-they were so dark. Not in color, just in mood, like he had been through hell. I had been through hell, so I recognized it right away.

We locked ourselves away in a private room together and didn't leave until morning, never exchanging names or phone numbers. At the end of the night, we promised each other that we would never try to find one another, we would never do this again, we would never interrupt one another's lives. I didn't expect to ever run into him again, but fate worked in funny ways and apparently it liked to thrust people onto your path when you least expected it.

Of all my past partners from the Apartment, I never expected him. I rarely saw my anonymous partners outside of the club, and the handful of times that I did, they never recognized me. At Apartment X, I always wore a black leather bunny mask to hide my identity. It was part of my alter ego and it was one of the things that lured men to me. They always wanted to see what was under the mask.

Harry recognized me because I, very stupidly, took my mask off for him. I never took it off for anyone and going into that bedroom with him, I never expected to take it off then. I kept it on for a few hours, until the switch. Until I let him dominate me, which was something I never did anymore, not since my last boyfriend. I felt connected to Harry in that room and I let that connection fool me.

But that was in my past and in my past was exactly where I intended to keep it.

I was pulled out of my deep thoughts when Finn rolled his tongue through my wet slit, gasping at the sensation. I laughed as I spread my legs open wider for him, lifting the blankets up to take a peek at his gorgeous sleepy face.

Finn always looked soft and puffy in the mornings, which I adored. His eyes would be half open and sultry looking, his lips seemed fuller, the remnants of his every-day black eyeliner was always slightly smudged because he was incapable of getting it completely off his eyes.

He pushed his unruly two-toned hair back from his eyes as he looked up at me, raising his eyebrows from where he was nestled between my thighs, flattening his tongue in a long stripe through my wet slit. I let out a laugh-moan combo, reaching down to bury my fingers into his hair and guiding him back down against my cunt. His nose snuggled against the soft yet unruly patch of dark hair between my legs as his tongue slid back into me.