26

This chapter contains mature content, along with the mention of alcohol and self-harm. Please read with caution.

The self-harm part is placed in the 'Then' part of this chapter for those who wish to read everything but that <3

Now.

July 18th, 2001.

''Asher!'' Navy whimpered, grasping at the sheets she was placed on, biting her own tongue from screaming too loud, ''Asher, please!''

His movements were so hard. So rough that she could barely breathe. She couldn't think as he forced himself deeper, raising a bit on his knees to angle himself. His body moved so effortlessly against hers.

''What was that, love?'' He rolled his tongue along the inside of his cheek, biting down his lower lip as he watched her squirm. She couldn't drag air down her throat. His hand gripped her neck harder, tightening his fingers around the bruised skin, ''What the fuck was that?''

Navy heaved, her fingers clawing at his shoulders, fading in the pleasure he was trapping her in, ''I can't—''

''You can.'' He demanded, quickly cocking his head to the side, swaying the damp strands of hair out of his eyes as he stared down at her. Thirst and desire crowded in his blue eyes, ''You can and you will. You'll take all of me, love, no matter how much it hurts.''

She tried to. Navy tried to take all of him as he forced himself deeper, stretching her cunt with his cock to an unbearable extent. He plunged into her vigorously only to withdraw at a pace that left her aching for more.

''A little more,'' He breathed, his sand-colored hair tickled her forehead as he leaned his against hers, ''You can take a little more of me, right?'' His voice shifted soft, praising, ''Just a little more.''

She nodded, her own hair spilled in a complete mess over the pillow, rubbing against the soft silken sheets he'd bought for her. Asher did that often. He often bought her things. She minded it. She didn't want him to spend his money on her, even if she knew he had an endless amount of it.

Perhaps that was the good thing with having a boyfriend that didn't fully belong to her world.

''Fuck—'' He groaned, tilting his chin until he caught her lower lip between his teeth, ''Get on top, love. I want to feel those hips move against me.''

Navy whimpered as he grabbed her thighs in a rough move, placing them around his waist and dragging her up with him without falter. He didn't stop until he rolled them around, her palms pushing into his chest.

''There you go, fuck— move,'' He let her go, tucking his hands underneath his head to admire her as she worked her magic above him. Oh, how he loved watching her fuck him. The way she rolled her hips, arching her spine right where she needed it — it drove him mad, insane.

''Asher...'' Navy softly whined, digging her nails into his shoulders. He propped himself up, taking her waist in his arms to have her close, ''I'm—''

''No,'' He cut her off, pushing his hips upwards to meet her movements. Fucking her from below, ''Not yet, my lady—'' His mouth found her breast, sucking and nibbling on her nipple, and it almost caused her to scream again. She had to bite down his shoulder to stop the sound from fleeing her throat. Asher grunted in response at her teeth sinking into his skin, nearly drawing blood.

Navy knitted her fingers into his hair, tugging it back by the roots and forcing his face to level hers, ''Kiss me,'' She whispered, bucking into him, taking all of him, all of what he so longingly craved for her to take.