Chapter 12: Don't Go!

Note: their hair and eyes are black when they're on earth

Main Palace, Abelia

"Why are you doing this to me Father?!"

"I have enough of your disrespect, how dare you raise your voice against me!?" The king yelled out of frustration when his son entered his office.

"Father" "I have been in love with Chaeyoung and you know that very clearly" He looked right into the king's eyes.

"You already know that Evrima is the one to decide who the Crown Prince should marry, so don't ask me why," The King said.

"Why are you using such an ancient method of choosing a bride!? I can look after myself!" "I know who to love and who I should marry!

" I have someone I love, Father," He said angrily.

"You are to be wed to Lady Jisoo, and that's final"

"Ughhh!!" Namjoon groaned. "You choose who you love!" "You choose Mother as your wife even if she doesn't match your line!" "Why can't I choose my own?!"

"Yes! I chose your Mother and where is she now?!" "Tell me?!" The King stood up from his seat and made Namjoon quiet.

"I selfishly married your Mother even knowing that our line doesn't match" "I selfishly took her hand on the altar sharing our vows that we will live happily.. grow old together, but I allow her to die on my own power as she gave birth to both of you!" The King seated himself on the table while looking at the motionless prince.

"I couldn't do anything to her because I knew I made her like that" "I killed your Mother, my power destroyed her, and I will never forgive myself for doing that to her" he confessed.

"Now that you understand, you cannot marry Lady Chaeyoung even though you love her" "I will never allow you to commit the same mistake, Son" Namjoon felt like a bucket of ice cold water splashing all over his body.

He went out of the office without a word, as he teleported himself to his own palace. He walked in as the knights opened the door for him, he saw some furniture moving up and down from the grand staircase making his blood boil.

Lady Chelona is moving in before their wedding takes place, and what makes him even more furious is that they have to share the Palace. He already completely forgot her face, he had no time looking at the other girl while the woman he loved was in sorrowful bliss.

Chaeyoung ran away that night, he couldn't find her anywhere in the palace. She hid herself away from him, and he is sure that she is crying by that time but he can't do anything for her and for them. He already knew from the very start that their love is not meant to be, and he thought the risk is worth it.

But he is wrong.

He blames the poor Lady Jisoo for doing this to him, for doing this to them. He's already disgusted by the fact that they'll marry, he swore to himself to never look at her, nor want to hear her voice, nor share a bed with her. She already became an eye sore, and he will never let her touch him nor let her sire an heir.