- Chapter Twenty Four -

"My older brother.."

(Y/n) looked up at him instantly. He didn't meet her eyes, instead he was staring down at his hands.

"What?"

"I'm sorry.. I should have told you before."

"Why? What did I ever do to him!?" She cried out. Her voice cracked as her hands curled into fists.

"It's more complicated than that. Our brothers were best friends. They reigned hell on anyone or anything they could."

"Wait wait.. My brother?"

"Well yes.. you don't remember? " He looked at her confused.

"No, Todoroki. I don't remember anything before the accident!" She shouted which caused her to cough harshly.

He was rubbing her back lightly when he noticed a thick purple mist creeping towards them. "What the..?"

"What. What is it?" She asked as she rubbed her eyes and looked over her shoulder. That's when she saw it too. Her body became stiff but Todoroki still managed to force her to her feet.

"We have to go." He said sternly as he took her hand and began pulling her in the opposite direction.

"Why? What if it's another student trying to scare us?"

"Well for one we are the scarers in this exercise. And two.. no one here has a mist quirk.."

(Y/n) sucked in a breath as she looked behind her as they ran. The mist was still coming. She could barely see the trees through it.

"You don't think.."

"I do." Todoroki continued to run without looking back. "It's the League of Villains."

"We have to find Erasure!" (Y/n) shouted as the two dodged and weaved through the trees.

Todoroki suddenly halted to a stop, causing the girl to run into him.

"Ow.. what the hell?"

"We're surrounded." He said as held his arms out, as if to guard her.

He was right. The mist was coming from every direction.

"Shit.." he hissed.

"Hold on.." The girl started to unbutton her shirt.

Todoroki's face turned pink as he looked away. "M-Miss Aizawa I don't see how undressing is appropriate.."

"Just wait!" Now in just a bra, the girl handed her shirt to Todoroki. "Hold this."

"What are you doing?" He asked, keeping his eyes on her.

Without another word, she clapped her hands and hovered them over the shirt. The light drew the boy's attention as he watched.

"Aizawa you're a genius." He exclaimed as she removed her hands. Two thick masks appeared in his hands in replacement of the shirt.

"Quick, put one on!"

Once his mask was on, he took off his jacket and placed it over her shoulders, leaving him in a plain white t-shirt. "You should have told me this was your plan. We could have used my jacket to make the masks."

"That would be just rude. I'm only just learning how to reverse my transmutations. You would have lost your jacket."

He raised an eyebrow in amusement. "Our lives are more important than a jacket I could buy a replacement for."

As the mist engulfed them, (Y/n) couldn't help but hold her breath instinctively. But finally let go when Todoroki patted her shoulder softly.

"It's okay. You can breathe."