38

A waitress comes to the table "good evening ladies, my name is Victoria and I will be your server tonight. Are you ready to order?" The two women nod their heads and Billie looks over at me. I smile and nod my head. "Yes we're ready" Billie says. The three women order and now it's my turn "and for you sweetheart" the waitress asks and I feel Billie stop massaging my hand. I ignore her pet name and order the same thing as Billie.

"Okay I will be right back with those" once she walks away Ally and Cordelia share a look. I look over to Billie whose staring straight ahead. I tilt my head and try to catch her gaze. I squeeze her hand making her look at me. Her features are stoic I place her hand in my lap and pull her a little closer. She leans into me and I whisper in her ear "I love you Billie Dean Howard. With all of my heart" Billie grabs my inner thigh and slightly pulls it towards her.

"I love you too, you're mine y/n" I smile and pull back to see her loving eyes. She's still a little pissed though, that I know. But she knows I want her and only her. I begin massaging her palm in my lap. Billie gives me a loving look before returning back to her conversation. Our food arrives and the waiter begins placing our dishes in front of us. As she places my dish before me, her hand brushes mine. I retract my hand and place it beside me. "Do you ladies need anything else?" We shake our heads and tell her no. Victoria places a folded up napkin beside me and shoots a wink in my direction.

I feel Billie tense up. I look up at Cordelia and ally who both have huge smirks. "Open it" Billie says. I grab the napkin and unfold it
'call me ***-***-**** :)'
I look back and spot Victoria she sees me and waves. I give the paper to Billie, she scoffs and rips it in half. She places it gently on the table and leans over towards me "bathroom NOW and wait for me" she growls in my ear. I stand up and walk past Victoria before entering the bathroom.

What is she going to do to me now?

Billie POV:

Y/n gets up and listens to my directions. Ally and Cordelia begin laughing "what are you two laughing about" I ask before finishing off my wine. "Billie Dean is quite possessive" Ally says with a smirk. "Well I don't like to share" I refill my wine glass. "Since when?" Cordelia asks "since now" Ally quirks a brow "but what if she wants to be shared?" I freeze would she want that? We've never talked about something like this before
"I wouldn't know" I take a sip of my wine. "Why don't we ask her. She seems to like Cordelia." I look over to the blonde woman "she is cute Billie and interested. I can feel it" Cordelia says. I shake my head and laugh "what? She would be the first girl we share. She finally got you to swing our way. Of course we want to know how good she is" Ally tries to win me over. I take a sip of my wine and stand up. "Now girls if you'll excuse me. I have to use the ladies room" I smile as ally and Cordelia roll their eyes and smile. "Mhmm sure" Ally smirks before turning to Cordelia.

Your POV:

I use the bathroom and wash my hands. Im leaning against the counter for a while until Billie steps in. She locks the door and walks over to me. Once she's in reach I wrap my arms around her neck and embrace her fiery kiss. Billies tongue swirls around in my mouth expertly. I whine and pull her closer. I place my leg on her waist. My skin burns as Billie slides her right hand up my thigh and grabs my ass. I moan and push myself into her further. Billie slides her left hand into my hair my hair.

She tightens her grip and pulls on my roots. I groan as she slaps my ass and pulls my head back. Immediately my eyes shoot open and meet her brown orbs. We're both slightly panting; Billie begins spreading open mouth kisses on my neck. "Mm bil please" she bites down harshly on my pulse point. I whimper, she grabs my waist and lifts me up onto the counter. She slides her hands under my dress and up my inner thighs.

I grab her shoulders as Billie roughly pulls down the straps of my dress. She immediately latches onto one of my nipples: nibbling, sucking and swirling her tongue all over my hardened buds. Billie notices my desperate state and knows we don't have much time so she just slides my panties to the side and starts rubbing tight circles on my pulsating clit. She begins rubbing bigger circles all over my clit and slit. The sound of my arousal sliding around on her fingers along with my muffled moans fill the room.

She suddenly plunges two fingers inside of me "OH! Mmmmh harder baby" Billie moans and adds another finger hitting knuckle deep inside of me. She begins moving her fingers in a come hither motion. I grab the back of her head with one hand and the other is digging my fingernails into her shoulder. "Who's pussy is this?" She asks. I lean back against the mirror and begin desperately riding her fingers. "Yours! It's yours-Fuck-I'm going to cum" I pull my body forward pushing my chest towards Billies face. She takes my left nipple into her mouth and pulls it with her teeth. I squeal "shiiiiit- mommy you're gonna make me cum so hard for you" I roughly bite my lip trying to quiet my moans.

Billie speeds up her pace the sound of my wetness squelching against the thrusts of her fingers reverberating around us. Billie looks up to watch my eyes roll backwards. I toss my head back and release a needy moan. "Cum for me" Billie whispers out before my eyes squeeze shut and my orgasm overtakes my body. I release a shuddering breath as my body trembles. Billie helps me ride out my orgasm before she slips her fingers out.

I moan and release my tight grip on her and lean back against the mirror. Billie lifts her glistening fingers to my lips. I open and immediately wrap my lips around her fingers. Billies mouth drops as my tongue swirls around her fingers. I release them with a pop and smile. Billie pulls the back of my neck towards her. She holds my head centimeters away from hers. I kitten lick her mouth and smile as Billie moans. I bring her into a passionate love filled kiss.

Once we break apart Billie wraps her arms around my waist and pulls me into her body. I wrap my arms around her neck and my legs around her hips and pull her close. Billie breathes deeply and exhales "I love you bil" she pulls away a bit and says "I love you too y/n" she gently pecks my lips before helping me down. My legs shake as I stand making Billie laugh. She holds me steady as I turn around and look into the mirror: my hair is a mess, my lipstick is smeared, there's a hickey on my neck and my face is flushed. I meet Billies eyes in the mirror and see the proud look on her face.

I shake my head and begin wiping off my lipstick and fix my hair. Billie dabs off a bit of sweat on her forehead then mine. She fixes her hair quickly and wipes off her smeared lipstick before taking her hand in mine and leading us out the bathroom.