-Chapter 13-

THIS STARTS A FEW WEEKS LATER!
TW-Swearing
Drinking/alcohol addiction
If I missed any please tell me!
Schlatt
Wilbur
Tommy
Tubbo
Techno
Mumza
???????
——————————————————
Philza's POV
Another day,Another drink.
Two of my sons gone,My successor remains.
The house is quite.
Was it always this quite?Possibly.
I grab a bottle from the cabinet and go in the living room and sit on the couch,taking a sip.
Kristin would be disappointed.

Technoblades POV
I lay in my twins room again.Third time this week and it's only Monday.Mine and dads trips stopped a couple of days ago after an accident at a bar,Or at least I hope it was an accident.I place my hand over the scar running down my face and sigh.I look over at the phone on my bedside table.If I called Wilbur he would pick up right?

Schlatt
"Boys! Come and eat!"
As soon as I yell I hear wilburs footsteps and my baby crawling on the floor.
"Da"
"Baaa"
"Schlatt whats for Lunch?"
"Noodles and tea for you,Apple sauce and some milk for Tubbo and Toms gets the same."
Wilbur smiles at me and puts Tommy and Tubbo in their highchairs.I place their plates in their respective places as I sip my coffee.
"Sorry for asking Wil but can you look after the boys while I clean upstairs?"
Wilbur nods with a smile.I smile back and make my way upstairs.

-A few minutes later-
Would it hurt to get struck by lightning?
Should I jump out a car?
Do I want to sacrifice my-
I hear a ringing coming from Wilburs room. Me being me strolls over to Wilburs room and look for the source of the noise.To no ones surprise,It was his phone.

*Big brother blade*

I answer the call.

"Wil?"
"Not Wil,Schlatt but I've got Wilbur so close enough"
"Oh thank the fucking Gods-Thank you, I hope your doin' well schlatt."
"Kk,Cut the chit chat you do know why Wilbur and Tommy are here-"
"Yes I'm aware but I never meant to hurt them dad has been forcing me to go-If not he would drink-"
"Phil drinks?"
"Yes...I would like to say that he's a recovering alcoholic but I really don't think that's true."
"Oh shit-Are you okay?"
"No,But I'm happy my little brothers are safe."
"Do you need me to come get you? I can help-They're eating Lunch-"
"You can't just leave them like that Wilburs only 12-"
"And so are you,Only a few minutes older! What happened?"
"I was-On a trip with Phil until a couple of days ago,It was around midnight and dad took me to a bar.He drank to much and I seemed to have annoyed him so he-Sliced my face-"
I-What the fuck!?!? I was speechless.How can someone do that to a child?!? A 12 year old?!?
"Fuck what you said,I know where you live, see you in 10."
What.The.Absolute.fucking.fuck.

——————————————————
TW-Swearing
Mentions of beatings
????????? POV
I have done this many times and I won't hesitate to do it again.
I grab the kids files.
-Wilbur
-Tubbo
-Tommy
Ah,Technoblade.

Name-Technoblade
Age-??
Info-No other info.

I scribble quickly on the paper.
Info-beaten to death by Father after a friend didn't make it in time.

"Son? What are you doing in here?"
"Nothing mom"
My pink hair sways behind me as I leave the room.They don't deserve the truth.
——————————————————
Hey!
Sorry for the slow updates I've not had time with school and shit-I hope you guys are doing great!
Have a great day/night ladies,lords and non-binary royalty!