TransTommy

I need a coming out story Cus they are cute

3rd person pov:
The blondes hand ran though his curly locks as he sat in his gaming chair. He was contemplating a huge decision that could possibly affect the future of his streaming career if it went wrong.

Of course he knew it wouldn't, but the young boys anxiety was starting to erupt with ideas and worries. Every thing that could go wrong had gone wrong in his mind. It was chaos up there.

But he tried to push those thoughts aside. The 17 year old had been thinking about this for a few weeks now, he wanted- no. He needed to tell somebody. He needed someone he could trust to rant to about it.

Tommy sat tense still just staring at his monitor. Discord open, staring at the message in Wilburs dms, his confidence starting to faulter.

He started to chicken out, the tense suspension starting to get to him, he laughed nervously, "haha... you know..." he reached for his mouse and started to move towards the message, "I mean I could just delete it and tell him another ti- oh and he's online."

"Shit"

Tommyinnit: hey will! There's something I really need to talk about with someone and I trust you. Do you think we can call when your free?

Tommy stared at the monitor waiting to see if the older replied.

WilburSoot is typing...

WilburSoot: sorry for taking so long. I can call when your ready, whatever it is I'm here to support you.

His reply was hopeful. The blonde wasted no time to press on the call button, video call. He wanted this to be a face to face thing.

He was about to come out to his brother afterall.

Wilbur pov:
After getting home I got changed and went to my computer, I had thought about maybe streaming to relieve some stress only to be met with a discord notification that changed my mind completely.

Tommyinnit: hey will! There's something I really need to talk about with someone and I trust you. Do you think we can call when your free?

Of course I responded almost immediately, and of course it was a yes. Tommy was like a younger brother to me, not just canonly in the dreamsmp roleplay, I mean in real life the kid was like family. I would always be there to support him.

WilburSoot: sorry for taking so long. I can call when your ready, whatever it is I'm here to support you.

It was only a few seconds later that I received a discord call notification, not just any discord call but a video call.

Tommy only ever really chatted on voice calls because he was always playing Minecraft at the same time or something, he said something about preferring video calls to be for streams or important stuff??

"God I hope he's not pranking me like last time.." I grumbled, remembering his stream where he had messaged me in a panic only for me to find out it was just to get me to join a call with him.

I pressed join call.

Tommy's pov:
Wilbur joined the call.
"Hey TomToms whats up man?" He asked, still clicking some things on his screen before focusing all his attention on the call at hand.

I on the other hand, was having an internal freak out, 'OH MY GOD I WAS SO PREPARED AND NOW IM FREEZING UP?? WHAT HAPPENED BRAIN??? AGH SAY SOMETHING! WHY CANT I SAY ANYTHING??"