Brucie- Requested

This is inspired by MegaLectrice
Hope you like it!
Also, there is an openly affectionate gay couple so dont read if your homophobic.

They left me. How could they? Im the one who got them here! Im the one who planned this all!
You know what, whatever. Lets just get to Wayne Enterprises.
Tikki helped me get ready, and since they already left me I didn't hurry.
I chose one of the outfits I had stayed up making last night, and it was a Riddler outfit.
Yes, I know he wasnt the Riddler anymore, but I liked the style, even if it was a little cheesy. Maybe Pagg was rubbing off of me.
Oh yeah, why do I have him? 
Because Adrien is a horrible person and an even worse holder. At first he 'forgot' I buy more camembert for Plagg, then he started to not feed him regularly, only when he wanted to go out as Chat, and only for his pleasure. He stopped fighting, and it was too dangerous to give anyone anymore miraculous so I was alone.
I was finally able to get him alone by saying I was ready to reveal our identities to each other, and when he detransformed I saw how bad Plagg looked, and thats when I took Plagg away and tore into him.
It didnt matter that it was Adrien Agreste. I had stopped liking him a long time ago, ever since he sided with Lila and started abusing me like all the rest of them.
Even now, a six months later, Plagg rarely ever made jokes, but he stayed with me forever. I kept the ring on a necklace and left him out. He never asked for cheese, in fact, I had to beg him to eat.
I gathered Plagg, Tikki, and Kaalki into my bag and walked out of the room, bidding the other kwamis goodbye.
I got onto the elevator and checked my phone for any messages.
Yep, there was over thirty missed calls and texts.
I quickly called Chloe back, and told her I would be there in approximately thirty minutes, depending on how bad the foot traffic was.
So when I was walking to W.E. following mny gps, I didn't notice them until they were to late.
"Argh!" I shouted as I was shoved against the wall off the alley.
"Give us your money little girl, and maybe we'll let you live," one of my muggers said.
"Ha, but we won't actually let you live!" The other said.
The first one scoffed. "Seriously Tee? Whatever. Just give us your purse now."
I smiled coldly at them. The old Marinette may have cowered away from them, but I've been fighting super powered villians for three years.
Moving quickly i grabbed the arm of the first mugger and flipped him over my shoulder. He hit the wall hard as I just punched the second in the face, instantly knocking him out.
I sighed happily as I brushed myself off. "Alrighty then, let's go." A clatter and a grunt made me turn around to tall redhead in a green suit blowing on his fists softly.
"Ah, I must be getting soft." He looked up and saw me watching him in astonishment and smiled at me. "Excuse, I saw that you were in need off assistance. This man right here was coming at you with a knife."
He kicked the mugger in the head softly and laughed. "Yep, he's out cold. Anyway, can I help you with anything? You seem to be lost, and its not safe to be lost in Gotham."
I watched him work narrowed eyes for a minute before nodding.
"Unfortunately my phone broke," I said picking up my now broken phone off of the ground. "Do you know the way to Wayne Enterprises? I have a tour there."
The man gawked at me for a minute before asking, "Are You from Paris?"
Nodding slowly I asked back, "Yes, why?"
"Come with me my dear, I'll take you to Wayne Enterprises."
The redhead ushered me out of the alley and towards, I assume, W.E.
"Now, I am Edward Nygma. I happen to be headed to Wayne Enterprises, so why are you here instead of your your? Didn't it start over a half hour ago?" At my confused look he smiled understandingly. "I work there, and your class is famous. Your own supervillian. How... Exciting!"
I scoffed. "Sure its exciting to people outside of paris, but I was left behind. Im sure it was an accident, but it hallens to often," I mumbled the last part , but unfortunately he heard.
"What was that?"
"Nothing," I chirped.
Mosieur Nygma eyed me sceptically but took my answer. "So, you a fan?"
I grinned. "While I dont agree with his intentions I like his riddles. They seem fun, well, as fun as they could ve at that time."
Mosieur Nygma looked amused. "Oh really, well, I have one for you. I have cities but no houses. I have mountains but no trees. I have water but no fish, what am I?"
I grinned. "How about... a map."
"Ah, good job girl. By the way, what is your name?"
"Marinette. Marinette Dupain-Cheng."