ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello, my lovely readers.

I will start off by saying 'Hello' and thank you so much to all of you whom have taken time out of your lives to read this story, I truly cannot thank you enough. I started this story, or rather I made a second account from darkblonde1 to try something new, to see how it would fit and to see if I could write a book in the werewolf, paranormal genre. I hope that I can. Thank you for all your support, your amazing comments and dazzling votes and reads. It means the absolute world to me.

I have decided to turn this book, 'Rejection on the Alpha' into a series, a trilogy. Please- tell me what you think!

Anyway, here is the blurb and book cover for 'Order Of The Alpha'

ORDER OF THE ALPHA:

Celestine Colton was a survivor, against the turmoil and abuse against the werewolf kind in a world run solely by humanised factions, she's a cuffed butterfly tied down to a name she does not know and a name she cannot fulfil until every question about her family, her choices and life is answered. Starting with Martin Darkling, a tormented reign of terror in a world he couldn't claim, on a throne he could not call his until a mating was made. Overthrowing both his siblings to a seat at the throne table, he held his dear mate close to his side, no matter how hard she tried to run. She was his, he was certain of it, even if deserving her was no longer on the table.

If only they knew the truth of the wolf with the touch of the flame, that fire cannot kill the one who's blood is embedded with it. Only one did. A joke to Celestine, Alastair didn't cherish her, but tried to use her and Elias tried to force her hand. Her record for mates is almost diabolical.

Love is not a liability. Nor is it a curse.

It's a gift they should have cherished, not questioned. But is it too late.

Not at Nocturne. Not at a school that needs Celestine and Athena more than most need air to breathe. It's time a new chapter was set in course, and to uncover what Celestine knows in her heart, it's to find herself first at a school with more secrets than the Bermuda Triangle.

What will happen when something else comes to play?

Or someone else.