Succesful Mission

Sorry this took so long. Life is crazy at the minute. Love all the comments as always 😍

I was half asleep when I heard the door to my room click open. I sat up quickly in bed with my heart thundering in my chest and reached under my pillow.
"Calm down...you know if I didn't want you to hear me you wouldn't" Natasha sounded tired, she was right too, that woman could sneak up on anyone if she wanted to. As if to prove a point she made me jump when she climbed into bed next to me and let her cold hands linger on my stomach. I hadn't even heard her walk across the dark room. Nat slid her arms around me and pulled me close, I pressed my face into her neck and softly began kissing her neck.
Her hair was damp and she smelled like coco butter, I pouted into her neck, "you showered without put me?"
She laughed softly and tilted my chin up to kiss me gently. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of her mouth taking control of me.
"Well I didn't want to get your bedsheets dirty baby, I had to shower before I came to bed"
I bit her lip making her growl, I shuddered at the sound, "what if I like it when you make my sheets dirty?"
It was so dark but I could picture the hungry look she was giving me, I knew her eyes were burning into me. She paused for a second, just long enough for me to think she was too tired for these games and then she flipped me onto my back and easily pinned my arms overhead with one hand.

Her mouth crashed into mine as she used her knee to spread my legs. I moaned impatiently under her trying to grind into her knee. I could almost feel the smirk in her kisses. Her tongue ran across my lip before she moved her head back slightly out of reach. I groaned as I tried to reach her mouth.
"How was the mission?" I suddenly remembered. Nat laughed before beginning to kiss down my neck starting at my ear.
"Only I could get a girlfriend that wanted to ask about my missions during sex..." her teeth made their mark on my neck making my neck erupt in goosebumps.
"Didn't wanna be selfish..." I said trying to catch my breath, and then my brain clicked into place. Had she just called me her girlfriend? I didn't have more than a second to think about when she pressed her knee between my legs. I moaned and lifted my hips up to meet her. She kissed me again hard, her tongue pushing its way into my mouth. I sucked on her bottom lip as she began to let her hand drift down my pants.

"Always so wet for me baby" she whispered between kisses that made me melt. Her mouth stayed on mine as she slid her fingers inside me and began to fuck me. My eyes rolled back and I bit my lip as she continued to fuck me, curling her fingers inside me hitting the spot I like. Her tongue was warm on my neck as she left a trail of hot kisses to my chest. I sucked in a sharp breath when her teeth found my nipple, I managed to free a hand from her grip and grabbed a handful of her hair pulling her mouth back up to mine. She was breathing hard when we broke apart from our kiss. I grabbed her throat and pushed her onto her back and managed to straddle her. Smirking I began to grind onto her as I pinned her hands above her head with me. She raised an eyebrow but let herself be held down.

I played her favourite game and began to tease her. I let my lips softly brush hers then moved back out of reach, she whined under me trying to reach my mouth. A small gasp left me when she spoke
"Please... fuck me" Nat never begged and her she was begging for my touch. I couldn't help but clench my thighs together at the sound of her begging. Slowly I began to kiss down her body, my hands letting go of hers as I made my way between her legs. I looked up at her as my tongue slowly dragged its way across her heat, I felt her whole body twitch with anticipation.
"Baby...please" she whispered the words just for me and I couldn't resist.

—-
"You two are so noisy!" Yelena slapped the back of my head as she walked by me in the kitchen making me choke on my juice.
I rolled my eyes and quickly wiped the orange juice off my chin, "you're just as bad! I heard you calling Wanda Mommy the other night"
"Who called Wanda Mommy?" Peter walked into the kitchen with a confused look on his face.

The tips of Yelena's ears turned red and I started choking on my orange juice all over again.
"Parker, don't you listen to those two...in fact I'm pretty sure they have training to do" Wanda had appeared just as we were beginning to recover and our laughter started all over again.
"Can you two keep the conversations clean in the communal areas please" Wanda's eyes flashed red.
Yelena mumbled, "if he's old enough to save the world he should be old enough to hear about..." she didn't finish the sentence, the look from Wanda cut her off.
"Later" was all Wanda had to say to make Yelena grab my hand and pull me from the kitchen, leaving my half eaten toast behind.

"So how was the mission" I kicked at the ground after throwing a few knives. I still felt a pang of guilt that I'd never finished the mission myself.
"Rough" Yelena said focusing on the target. "It was crazy! I don't know what was in that suitcase but they really wanted it back"
I was pulling my knives out the target when I twisted to face her. "Wait what do you mean you don't know?"
She shrugged, "Nat said it was a secret. Need to know basis and we aren't in the loop."
I smirked if Nat knew she'd tell me.
"Even Nat doesn't know! Trust me I tried" Yelena sighed. We trained in silence for a while until our shared brain cell must have had the same idea.
"What if..." we started together.
"It's in the lab" She grinned.
"We could go take a look?"
"Dare you to open it"
I nodded. What could go wrong? We quickly abandoned the gym and ran off to the lab. Hopefully Wanda hadn't been listened to our thoughts on this occasion.