Chapter 107: You have a little uh...

Emira and Edric witnessing Hunter attacking Kiki and biting of Darius' ear:

Emira: I think we should avoid pissing him off

Edric: no

Edric's P.O.V.

With my hands in theirs, I pull the two into a luckily empty room. It looks like the type of room to study in. Desks, bookshelves and all. Though obvious, we hide under the desks. Emira hiding with us as the desks are just big enough for the three of us. "Hey, Hunter." I whisper quietly to my awesome but right now terrifying boyfriend.

I hold his chin with one hand. "You got a little uhh..." I make an effort to wipe away the blood with my other hand but end up spreading it more. "And some he-" But it's spreading even more. "Oh sh... I'm just making it worse-" "What in Titan's name just happened here?!" I hear an elderly voice out the door question.

"My liege! We- we found The Golden Guard! We were just about to capture him but-" "No. I'm sick and tired of your excuses. I thought you were better than that. I was going to make you the head of my coven, but no. How hard is it to catch some scrawny teen? Just tell me where he went, and maybe I'll forgive you."

I can hear there nervousness in her voice. "I... Don't... Really... Know where he went." Hunter is shaking. I can feel it. I wrap my arms around him to silently soothe him which only works ever so slightly.

"I'll alert the guards. Just go get healed and stay out of the way." "But what about my ear! Your little barbarian bit it off!" That drama king yells out to even The Emperor himself. "I can see that. But you can just grow it back with that dribble." The Emperor replies coldly, ignoring the horrific injuries.

I hear footsteps walk off, probably the Emperor. The two pairs of remaining footsteps walk in the other direction, the deep and high-pitched voices mumbling to themselves. I let go of Hunter, getting out from the desk and up. "Get down!" Emira whispers while Hunter tugs at my leg.

"I ignore them and peek out the small gap of the double door, seeing nobody. But just to be sure... I poke my head out and look to both sides. Nobody in sight. "The coast is clear." I tell the two. Emira gets out from cover, but not Hunter. "C'mon, Hunter!" I walk to him, pulling him by the arm. "No! They'll find us-" 

But a scream. Not the scream of that drama king or little red lady. But Luz. Hunter gasps, rushes out and dashes out the door with icicles in both hands.

(Spelling? And how is it?)