Chapter 0 - Prologue

The man lounged on the long, colorful sofa, laughing slowly.

His eyes were deep and transparent, like glass beads, and his hair a clear gray, reflecting the light.

His face looked like a prince from a myth or a storybook, he curled his eyes like a beast.

The man said :

"Sister."

As I was throwing an old book in the fireplace as firewood, I replied with a sideways glance :

"Hmm?"

"Is there anything you want for your birthday that's coming soon? Like anything you need."

He sounded like he would listen to anything I said.

I was shocked for a moment and my words were unclear.

"Well..."

'How about you don't kill me, and let me live a long life?'

"Not really . "

My real intentions were the same as that thought, but I couldn't actually say that .

'You thought I'd kill you? It's sad . You made me feel bad . I'm dead . '

The man would probably say that as an answer, in a lively tone .

"You never need anything . Just like when you hated it when I brought you dolls . "

'It's because they weren't dolls . You're just crazy . '

I laughed and ignored him .

When he was young, he used to be so cheeky and mean, but not anymore .

He grew up .

I turned around in front of my grown-up brother .

"By the way, it's your birthday right after my birthday, right?"

"Yes . "

"18 years old, at last . "

In this world, when you celebrate your 18th birthday, you will be recognized as an adult .

My younger brother looked like an immature adult male when you see his face and physique, but it was only 15 days until he became an adult .

"Yeah . "

I was waiting for that day .

My brother's coming-of-age and birthday party .

It will be the first time that the heroine appears .

The heroine .

Him .

And a supporting role to make them shine .

This world where it all exists is fiction .

And on that fateful day, I will run away from here as soon as the heroine appears at the ball .

I was lost in my imaginary escape plan .

Then my brother smiled at me with a handsome face .

Sizzle .

The colorful old books that fell down before me and my brother burned as fuel for the fireplace .

I wished for time to pass quicker .